FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

They already had two surprises as close to restocks as will happen. Multiple sizes of both foams and jerseys and shorts going up at the same time, Thursday afternoon and Friday evening . Other than that it has been a single pair here and there each business day since. The way supreme works, you wouldn't expect any sort of multiple pair or size load to occur on the site again. I know you're not a big computer guy too and the pair that popped up today was gone within the 5 second interval that most people have their usual supreme monitor using. People are using a pulse/heartbeat style monitor to check with no delay, auto refresh on change to kick off ATC and auto checkout. They are adding the shoe and checking out before the 5 second monitor can notice the sold out button changing to a size and back again :lol:

thanks for the info

My 632 order that was shipping confirmed on Friday was just picked up by UPS at 8:15 pm today according to tracking

I'm in NYC so only one business day. They are scheduled to get here tomorrow.
yup, mine as well. Well for the shorts at least, It was untrackable all day, then it said UPS label created later in the afternoon, and just checked an hour ago and it said picked up and to be delivered tomorrow. 

you know your slow when mexicansneakerhead cops and you dont 
roll.gif

Still waiting on my blacks that were placed on friday - 643xxx. Ehh whatever I can wait another day

Last edited:
Must of been a cancelled order or so. Anyone here scooped that pair up?

It had to have been. I believe Sharkin got the 13's. Someone else said size 11's popped up but I didn't see those so couldn't comment. Sounds like they were there tho and JohnnyBlaze got em. Damn. Congrats tho, at least it was NTers scoopin em up.

Nice haul there bad lieutenant bad lieutenant :pimp:

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation for my order from Friday's restock. Red, 10.5, order 643xxx. My shorts that I ordered on Thursday still haven't been picked up by UPS though so I'm not expecting to get the shoes anytime this week :smh: :rolleyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom