FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

As previously noted, the box on my pair came banged up and scuffed also.
I know its just a box but
eyes.gif

I like keeping my shoes and boxes in pristine condition.
Oh well. Shoes are clean.
Did they even stuff the inside of the outer box with bubble wrap or something?

I hope mine doesn't show up like that tonight. Damn I try to keep all boxes in pristine condition.
Nope. They just put the shoe box in another box. 

My shoes came standing up inside the box with the lid on. 

As previously noted, the box on my pair came banged up and scuffed also.

I know its just a box but :rolleyes

I like keeping my shoes and boxes in pristine condition.

Oh well. Shoes are clean.

Did they even stuff the inside of the outer box with bubble wrap or something?

I hope mine doesn't show up like that tonight. Damn I try to keep all boxes in pristine condition.

Put it like this....you can fit 2 pairs in the shipping box thats how much free space there is. No paper, no air bags nothing just gets banged around inside the shipping box.

The least they could've done is stuff it with some foam stuffing or bubble wrap. Hell, even paper crumbled up is ok.

Put it like this....you can fit 2 pairs in the shipping box thats how much free space there is. No paper, no air bags nothing just gets banged around inside the shipping box.

One would think they would at least do something different for the shoes with so much space. My last Supreme order came like that, but that was with soft tshirts and backpack and hats, so nothing would be wrecked anyways.

Just out of curiosity, did they still give the toothpicks this time around?

One would think they would at least do something different for the shoes with so much space. My last Supreme order came like that, but that was with soft tshirts and backpack and hats, so nothing would be wrecked anyways.

just the shoes, nothing else

They probably did a poor job on packaging because of the last minute influx of pairs that went online from NY cancellations...
Either way, why are you guys complaining about every single thing? Just be happy you got the shoes!

If you really want to complain, good luck getting through to Supreme, even better luck getting them to give a ****, lol. Supreme is not known for their customer service.

Just shoes nothing else no stickers or anything.

Yeah, I'm surprised how they shipped these.. My pair didn't go very far but I feel bad to those who are expecting them from across the country... As previously mentioned, these were shipped with a box that probably fits about 2 pairs.  No paper, bubble wrap, etc.  The lid was open and you can tell they moved around.

Pretty sure that most pairs shipped across the country will be banged up (the box).  Thankfully these foams are durable and if they were any ordinary Jordans they will most likely arrive creased.

I'm just happy that I actually landed a pair.

Enjoy them!

I got a shipping confirmation email yesterday from Friday's restock but yet nothing shows up when i try to track it, and still haven't gotten any shipping confirmation email for my Jerseys
mean.gif

Yeah, I'm surprised how they shipped these.. My pair didn't go very far but I feel bad to those who are expecting them from across the country... As previously mentioned, these were shipped with a box that probably fits about 2 pairs.  No paper, bubble wrap, etc.  The lid was open and you can tell they moved around.

Pretty sure that most pairs shipped across the country will be banged up (the box).  Thankfully these foams are durable and if they were any ordinary Jordans they will most likely arrive creased.

I'm just happy that I actually landed a pair.

Enjoy them!

They know NOBODY will send them back so they don't care lol They can come with scuff marks all over the shoe and people still wouldnt send em back but at least have the shipping box fit the shoe box you would think since their items are marked so high they would do better with shipping.

Last edited:
I got a shipping confirmation email yesterday from Friday's restock but yet nothing shows up when i try to track it, and still haven't gotten any shipping confirmation email for my Jerseys :smh:

The tracking number won't be valid until UPS takes it back to their facilities and scans it. Usually, the next day, you can start to see status of your shipment. I would wait a bit on the jerseys since they are probably still shipping out the shoes first. If not, give them a call. It worked for me. Otherwise, you do run into the risk of them skipping your order and then canceling it. It happens to a lot of people.

the thing is that i ordered 2 jerseys with 2 different cards but being sent to the same address, if i called them and if they were to pick the order then and there they would notice it and cancel my order anyways

the thing is that i ordered 2 jerseys with 2 different cards but being sent to the same address, if i called them and if they were to pick the order then and there they would notice it and cancel my order anyways

You do run into that risk, but if you only ask about the order that hasn't shipped, they might not see any relation to the first order on another card. But again, it's a risk, so it's up to you to decide which way to go 8)

^the thing is that, both haven't been shipped yet
You do run into that risk, but if you only ask about the order that hasn't shipped, they might not see any relation to the first order on another card. But again, it's a risk, so it's up to you to decide which way to go
glasses.gif
the thing is that both jerseys haven't been shipped yet.....Anyone here picked up the jersey on Friday's restock and got a shipping confirmation email?

Mid-644s here on two restock jerseys. No shipping confirmation yet. Both 643 foams shipped...one yesterday and one today. I'm sure the emails will come tn or tom. 

Last edited:
friday order will be here friday according to ups my choice.. no more shipping question from me i swear 
laugh.gif

My box came pretty banged up on one corner. The tissue is totally ripped and the shoes were laying in there bottom sides facing up lol. I wish there was an option to pick it up from the store even when ordering online. 

My box came pretty banged up on one corner. The tissue is totally ripped and the shoes were laying in there bottom sides facing up lol. I wish there was an option to pick it up from the store even when ordering online. 
That would of been great, save ourselves the shipping cost as well

Back
Top Bottom