FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

i know people find it hard to believe now a days, but i actually like both colorways, and could careless about supreme and how limited they are..

either colorway with some khakis and a plain black shirt  
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Cant wait to read all the salt stories in here on Thursday

Last edited:
If supreme and nike maintains the same allocation number when they released the last sb dunk low and af1, there will be plenty of this instore. Online will be a different story though.
Heard supply is between flyknits and the red sb lows; not as limited as the flyknits but not nearly the amount of sb dunks they had.

Told Yall aintbnobody actually staying there 3 days straight

I dont agree with the lining up in that pic above. 3-days away from release and dudes just leaving they're ghost chairs they're to camp.

I'd roll up ther and throw them chairs in the middle of the street. That aint camping out. I dont mind dudes leavin ther chairs ther 

and not sittin in em but only on release day. The way we do it over here in the Pacific to be specific NorthWest is when you show up 

that morning of release and your the first or 2nd or 3rd person ther its cool too leave your chair and chill in your ride tel thers atleast 

5 peeps showed up then its time too sit in your chair. Glad I dont live where ever that pis is at.

Wide release? Online only like supreme flyknits last year. With it being foams and two of them, they hype is so high their site might crash. 4 locations in the world are releasing them.

Know anybody lol?

There is listing on ebay 610 shipped if you interested

I'M READY!...... BOTH PAIRS ON NDC I'M IN FO SHO.. DON'T KNOW WUT I'LL DO HOLD ON 2 EM FOR AWHILE,

TRADE BAIT, OR KEEP. SUM GOOD BAIT FOR YEEZY 2 RO OR BLACK SOLOR PAIR.

I want to see a video of someone taking all those chairs, throwing them in the back of a truck and putting their own in place of them. :lol:

I'M READY!...... BOTH PAIRS ON NDC I'M IN FO SHO.. DON'T KNOW WUT I'LL DO HOLD ON 2 EM FOR AWHILE,
TRADE BAIT, OR KEEP. SUM GOOD BAIT FOR YEEZY 2 RO OR BLACK SOLOR PAIR.

NDC ??
Am I missing something??

Here in the bay area dudes try to set their ghost chairs out . Most shops will come out and say they havent seen anyone in those chairs so go ahead and hop ahead of them .

Back
Top Bottom