FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

SUPREME will be implementing captcha  to stop bots this thursday, by request of NIKE.

Yes, you read that right, "by the request of NIKE".

SUPREME will be implementing captcha  to stop bots this thursday, by request of NIKE.

Finally NIKE step up and do what they suppose to long time ago.
One more thing to do Nike , implement captcha in to rsvp to stop bots there.

nerd.gif
 wouldn't be surprised but source?

u think they'll drop online and in-store at the same time? Kinda wanna take my chances and head to fairfax since i know online will be a crapshoot lol

Last edited:
yall should try and cop them reds online... theyre tight as hell...

will be going for the blacks personally

God I love the new captcha system:  This local reseller sold a ton of ATC services this past week and he was bragging up to Saturday morning how he had the new system beat.  Saturday comes and this loser does not get ONE pair.  Now some people are looking for him, if you know what I mean.

u think they'll drop online and in-store at the same time? Kinda wanna take my chances and head to fairfax since i know online will be a crapshoot lol
Don't ever camp at fairfax. Not a single item is worth dealing with that crowd. 

i hope this is the worst crash in internet history. i want the supreme site to go down for 4 days with people constantly refreshing. madness

God I love the new captcha system:  This local reseller sold a ton of ATC services this past week and he was bragging up to Saturday morning how he had the new system beat.  Saturday comes and this loser does not get ONE pair.  Now some people are looking for him, if you know what I mean.

That's why you should never sell a pre-order or any product you don't have in hand. Just wait a few days. It's not that hard or complicated.

Don't ever camp at fairfax. Not a single item is worth dealing with that crowd. 
well i wasnt planning to camp at all, just head over there in the morning (wishful thinking i know lol) and see how bad it is.

just quoting some guy earlier said instore allocations were more plentiful than online wise

I dont even know why so many people are posting in here. Keep it real. Unless you know someone in supreme, or your camping out NOW, these will be a failure in attempt.

I'll come back in here after R/D for some lulz

I dont even know why so many people are posting in here. Keep it real. Unless you know someone in supreme, or your camping out NOW, these will be a failure in attempt.

I'll come back in here after R/D for some lulz
It's 8 pages........

Back
Top Bottom