FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

All the people complaining about how their shoes are shipped with advertisements in their sigs. 
roll.gif

I've flipped some myself, so I'm not hating the hustle. These types of conversation just add to the stigma. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to cop my size.. Now I'm contemplating holding on to them to see if someone wants to swap (probably the worst option since it'll be hard to find someone who has my size and wants the size I have) or sell them and buy my size...

Contemplating whether or not to let them go now when there's some demand or sell them when it dries out and prices go up... Decisions Decisions... What do you guys think?

Last edited:
paid more then i had too for the black pair
if only people knew had to act and supreme only gave a damn about their customers

i gotta thank my neighbor Mike for the reds and at a nice price

View media item 906492
these are my 2 favorite foams ever
i hate to say it i like these more then royal blues

Last edited:
All the people complaining about how their shoes are shipped with advertisements in their sigs. :rofl:

I've flipped some myself, so I'm not hating the hustle. These types of conversation just add to the stigma. 

lmaooo. Dudes talking about so glad i copped and the for sale in the sig already :smh: . shoes went from supreme, instagram and then ebay.

Made this video on the Supreme Foams. Just starting my channel, so any feedback would be great! I hope this isn't against the rules! If it is, just delete it!

Made this video on the Supreme Foams. Just starting my channel, so any feedback would be great! I hope this isn't against the rules! If it is, just delete it!
Nice video. Better lighting than most videos i see. One thing i do want to let you know, the print is based on Versace although i'm not sure if its even publicly confirmed but its kind of obvious

Last edited:
Nice video. Better lighting than most videos i see. One thing i do want to let you know, the print is based on Versace although i'm not sure if its even publicly confirmed but its kind of obvious

View media item 906886

I heard somewhere that Supreme used to use this print back in the day.

I'm interested to see what the official inspiration for the print was. It probably is Versace

Back
Top Bottom