FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Anyone planning on camping out at Fairfax tomorrow night?  Also, I know the supposed protocol for lining up shouldn't be until Thursday morning and supreme has been kicking people out of line for the past couple days.  But is it pretty much fair game to line up as soon as the shop closes tomorrow night?  Thanks!
The people will continue to crowd the front and cut in front of you, and your line position will actually move backwards...

Lol I could be wrong but I want be surprise if these resell for galaxy foam prices lol. From what I've been told supreme resellers are 10x worse than a shoe reseller. I seen these price from $400 to $2,000. If get them, I get them. Not going to lose sleep over it.

They are indeed the worst. Still can't find a flyknit for a decent price. Gave up and got a nike one instead.

One of the workers said there will be a decent amount on the site and stores. Still going to be hard to cop. Does anyone know the time when they are dropping?

Me
One of the workers said there will be a decent amount on the site and stores. Still going to be hard to cop. Does anyone know the time when they are dropping?
nevermind just saw the post time thanks

Last edited:
Sorry if repeat, but are both the Black and Red pair being released online?  Or is it just Black pair online and Red in store?  

So these are releasing tomorrow at 1015 am correct? Is that Easter or Pacific time? ANd what website?

Those red joint look nice.

roll.gif
the repeating of questions in this thread, not trying to get on anyone

before you "process payment" it will ask you to write out the following letters and numbers before you can proceed.
So does this render bots useless or they will still win because it will add the shoe sz and color quickly and then all the person has to do is the captcha? Also do supreme bots find the product, atc, and checkout for you. Manual user here.

all these questions have been answered multiple times, and the thread doesn't have a lot of pages, so just go through the thread and read.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom