FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

not feeling any of the collabos, the Solebox ones are alright...just make the OG versions readily available and I'm cool.

Gee... I haven't seen a Reebok Pump 20 that I like... the 24 Kilates looks ok, but the rest aren't really appealing to me...
ohwell.gif

i think alot of these colabs are amazing.. undftd, packer, kicks hi, solebox.... but really, when shops like alife keep them all and auction off one pair,thats just BS. why make 30 pairs so only friends and family get them???? just to tease everyone? lame move reebok. and alife has got to be the worst whenit comes to not sharing the wealth. example with the first ballouts, they only sold a couple to the "public" and kept the rest for their 700+ ebayauctions for their broke homies that needed money. please tell me the 20K will go to charity for this one......
mad.gif
i'll be happy with the retro's.

while i was there today someone from the mainland was asking what time on friday they were gonna open the phone orders. apparently they've received quite afew calls from out of state.

Which store has received calls from out of state? Has anyone seen any pics from the Commonwealth drop?

Originally Posted by kraigmf

Which store has received calls from out of state?

kicks hawaii. they've gotten a bunch of calls.

that's a terrible pic of the hanon reeboks. they look way nicer in the other pics.

^ Only the Originals interest me... when they say "Global", do you know what kind of availability does that mean?

i think global means just all the stores that are doing a collabo. because each original has a tag that says what store it was purchased at on the tongue.

Sinner -The official word is 1989 pairs of each CW (same as the last set of bringbacks) but as we all know, official numbers are BS & are probably(hopefully) a few more. Only the 20 stores involved will be selling the OG pairs, I know Size? UK is an online release only for the global versions -itwouldn't suprise me if the other stores do the same.

I also am only interested in the OG CWs ...unfortunately, the Size? collabo is the OG pair (the only difference between thelimited & global pairs is the tongue tag.)

Unfortunately, the staff who work at Size? are all force-injected Ketamine everyday, meaning that they cannot give a definitive answer as to what is goingon.

As far as i know, each of the 20 stores will have 31 pairs of their colab, and 29 pairs of each of the OG colourways
31 + 29 + 29 = 89

I decided against making the trip to London to cop me the OG pairs (funds is tight right now) and i'm already regretting it a little.

^ Good to know... thanks for the update. I'll be checking out Clot tomorrow since I live close to it...

But, yeah, the staff at my sneaker spots are the same... clueless. I usually end up finding the best (and most accurate) info on various sneaker forums andblogs.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I also am only interested in the OG CWs ...unfortunately, the Size? collabo is the OG pair (the only difference between the limited & global pairs is the tongue tag.)
The Size? collab is in the same OG colors but for some reason they decided to make them in a size 20. To top it off one shoe will be black/whiteand the other white/blue.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

I know Size? UK is an online release only for the global versions -it wouldn't suprise me if the other stores do the same.

I also am only interested in the OG CWs ...unfortunately, the Size? collabo is the OG pair (the only difference between the limited & global pairs is the tongue tag.)

Unfortunately, the staff who work at Size? are all force-injected Ketamine everyday, meaning that they cannot give a definitive answer as to what is going on.

Size? website suggests otherwise. Says that the release will be tonight at 20:00 at their Covent Garden store in London. I'm fairly sure that'saccurate.
Also, their colab is the OG colourways, but in size 20 only (Shaq's size i believe). Rubbish i know, but it's their idea of a play on the word size?They were probably out of their mind on ketamine when they decided that would be a good idea.

lol, the Size? pair aren't size 20
laugh.gif
....it just sounds like thatwhen you write it down ...on their website they don't have the ? question mark -so it looks like size20 ...but they are regular sizes

UK -yeah, I know what you mean man, I was all ready to go to the Covent Garden kickoff, even had my coat on & everything! But I was following them onTwitter
ohwell.gif
& got the feeling that it was gonna be impossible to cop...so I chickened out!
I'll try the online sale in the morning, but you already know the site will crash within 5 mins!

Oh maybe I'm wrong about the size 20 thing then ...either way it's all too much hassle for a pair of kicks ....I'm going to stay in & watchEastenders!

(collabo pair is on sale 2nite) 7pm-9pm

No firepower you are correct....The Size? collab pair are all in Size 20, one shoe is blue and one shoe is black.....however the OG colorways pairs in bothblack and white/blue that they will have will be normal size runs

The celebration begins by bringing back The Pump, the shoe that started it all, and continues in 2010 with a celebration of some of our most iconic models
From the Pump 20th anniversary site. You don't think there is any chance that they would bring out 1st edition of the Fury, do you? Ican't imagine how amazing that would be

Back
Top Bottom