FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

I need to find at least one of the collab pairs that I like. Hopefully I'll win one of the Bodega raffles.

they release at kicks hawaii tomorrow. $175 each (i think the store collab will be higher though). not sure but they might do phone orders (808) 941-9191. theyopen at 11:00 hawaii time. 10 pairs of the store collab will be released online.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

they release at kicks hawaii tomorrow. $175 each (i think the store collab will be higher though). not sure but they might do phone orders (808) 941-9191. they open at 11:00 hawaii time. 10 pairs of the store collab will be released online.
Unfortunately this is one of the pairs that I don't like.

guys how much u think i can get for the retro white/black colorway that released a few years back?>

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

lol, Sinner -that first set of pics I posted aren't mine, they are up on ebay ....I just posted them -I was too stressed out to go to the launch party last night!
laugh.gif
OOOooops.
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by SinnerP

FIREPOWER ~ how do the Bringbacks fit?

Very comfortable, I would say true to size -the pump works perfectly ....& then pressing the release valve to get that "Hsssss" as it deflates ....so satisfying!
laugh.gif

haha... I had these back when I was in school and I recall my buddies kicking the grey release valve plastic piece, which deflated my shoe... bastards!

I take pleasure in deflating my own Pumps.
wink.gif

Awesome pics guys, great stuff. Really jealous over here, wish I had a store near me, oh well

^ BTW, where are all the air bladders in the Fury? Just the top/tongue-part of the shoe?

Anyway... here are all 20. Props to Counterkicks.
reebook_pump_20_tally_sheet_counterkicks_1024_final.jpg

soooo many good ones and unless you lived near a store there was no chance. was gonna go to undftd but 8pm release and 40 kids in line by noon (thats what iwas told). solebox gets the win in my book with making theirs light up!!!!!! sick. and commonwealth gets the win for the worst one, just a lame grey shoewith colored laces. excited to see what the resale market is like.

Just called. They still got some good sizes for EVERYTHING. Not just OG RETRO's

OG Retro's are individually tagged and numbered. So technically every pair of the pumps is unique. UNDFTD has the undfted logo on the retro's.

Originally Posted by denondct1

REALLY? Hmmm... interesting. They have stock of all 20 pairs? How much are the colabs?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by denondct1

REALLY? Hmmm... interesting. They have stock of all 20 pairs? How much are the colabs?
just the huf collabo and the originals. collabo is $200 original $180.

Anyone know what's going on with the ARC/Alife release? Called over and they said it's not releasing until next year which sounds idiotic becauseeveryone is releasing there's today or yesterday.

If anybody kicked my release valve I'd kick them in the head ....actually, I'd punch them in the head! ....wouldn't wanna mess my sneaks up!
tongue.gif

Thx for that pic, good to see all 20 together.
Out of all the collab pairs, I thought the 24 Kilates were the nicest -very clean CW -great materials. Definitely a pair I would be interested in
pimp.gif

Hope all you guys above manage to get the pairs you want

I just ordered a pair of the HUFs...

Was there just no interest for these in the bay??? I'm really surprised to have gotten 1 of only 31 pairs via a phone order...

I had a chance at the KICKS/HI ones but they just look too kiddish for me...definitely one of the worst if not the worst of the bunch...

all i care about is the OG colors... having a hell of a time finding them so far.

edit: good lookin out donpoppa. just ordered a few pairs.

just got my white's and huf colab from donpoppa at huf. good look'n out. tried to get the kicks hawaii but failed.... but i did order my black onesfrom them. almost $1000 spent on 4 pairs of this colab if sneakersnstuff comes through with my online order. ouch reebok!!!!

Back
Top Bottom