First take.....Last take??!?Bayless goes bye bye....

might actually watch now. ever since skip hit the scene on espn that channel has declined in quality. i cant believe people pay attention to anything he says

FT ain't going to last long without skip even though FT been trash. I don't see how he fits in FS1 and I don't think he is good enough to have his own show.

I doubt the show will go on without Skip.  Stephen A. has always stated that he only does First Take because of Skip.  Unless ESPN insists and makes it a contractual obligation, I think the show will end after the NBA Finals.

And I doubt Max Kellerman is being considered.  He wouldn't want to up root his family back to NY from LA which he loves. Money talks though.  ESPN is letting Skip walk because they do not want to renew and pay his salary.  I think they are doing that with Mike Tirico as well.

Bigger news is mike tirico leaving ESPN for nbc. That's huge

No

It's big news for the nbc female employees. They need to do research on how to deal with stalkers.

FT ain't going to last long without skip even though FT been trash. I don't see how he fits in FS1 and I don't think he is good enough to have his own show.

fs1 is stockpiking as many annoying, hated sports people as they can. They already got cowherd, whitlock, and clay travis who other fs1 people don't like.

I doubt the show will go on without Skip.  Stephen A. has always stated that he only does First Take because of Skip.  Unless ESPN insists and makes it a contractual obligation, I think the show will end after the NBA Finals.

And I doubt Max Kellerman is being considered.  He wouldn't want to up root his family back to NY from LA which he loves. Money talks though.  ESPN is letting Skip walk because they do not want to renew and pay his salary.  I think they are doing that with Mike Tirico as well.

According to reports, they were going to pay him upwards of 4 million per. Fox probably gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. Similar situation with Tirico. I don't think they wanted to lose him either. Love Skip or hate him, I can't imagine that show without him.

:smh: such a blow to me. Cold Pizza/ First and 10/ First Take was my morning ritual for YEARS. The show peaked around 2012 anyway.

The Skip x Richard Sherman interview. Rob Parker calling RG3 a "cornball brotha" I saw it all, live and raw. I'm hurt :wow:

Why'd you have to leave Skip? ...5 mill a year?

Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom