First take.....Last take??!?Bayless goes bye bye....

fs1 is struggling. They don't even have a sports highlight / recap show during the day. They have jay and dan fs1 live at 11pm or midnight. It's not a bad show but that sarcastic and snarky schtick grows tired since it's all the time.

The shows are on at the same time but dan's show is 3 hours. Just started watching his show this year since it's on espnu now and it's funny. stugotz was kinda half joking about wanting the job though.

$$$$$$$$$$$ skip got paid

troll skip during LeBrons ringless era was best skip

Last edited:
The shows are on at the same time but dan's show is 3 hours. Just started watching his show this year since it's on espnu now and it's funny. stugotz was kinda half joking about wanting the job though.

No he wasn't he wants that job :lol:

He's not gonna go to fox and do the same show under a different name? First Take the content is probably going nowhere, you'll get to enjoy your hot takes same as always.

Man this is the only show on ESPN that I watch religiously. The first thing I do when I go to work is catch each episode on one of the bootleg First Take YouTube channels.

I remember the Tiago Splitter campaigning. I remember the Tebow Mania/All He Does Is Win situation. I remember when he would say Asinine ten & eleven. Man this show isn't going to be the same without the Skip/Stepehen A Smith combo. 

Guess I can put more time into watching His & Hers.

Haven't watched First Take in several years, I will not miss Skip at all. He should've taken Beadle with him

Back
Top Bottom