First time customizing Nike Air Force Ones

I've never customized a shoe. I've worked with fabric and paint before, but I've never done much on a shoe. Recently, I went to Jo-Anne fabrics andsaw this fabric that I thought would look amazing on a shoe. I've always wanted a pair of Nike Air Force Ones but I thought to myself--either I'll geta ready made one that is in color or I'll make my own. Now that I give it some thought, I'd really love to customize a shoe--the only thing holding medown is the fact I've never customized a shoe before. If I use fabric, I'm going to have to be doing some stitching, sewing, taking out seams, andputting some back. I'm worried my shoe won't turn out the way I imagine it to.

For those who are already aware of the process, I'd like some tips/advice.
Thanks
-Samisab
glasses.gif

Thanks...and uhh..sorry for posting this topic here. I just saw the reminder post that I was supposed to do it in the Nike Retro place. I'm new btw haha.

RIP AF1.

i'd suggest you do an experiment with a beat pair first.

just about everybody ruins the first pair they try to customize. oh well, i wasn't gonna wear those black/blacks anyway.

i would suggest using paint instead of fabric i jus finished my first cutoms last night

hmm...okay. I thought the fabric is sick though. Is it really hard to do? I'm going to Michael's tommorow.

Back
Top Bottom