Five Guys > In N Out

Man I just had Five Guys today, bomb af. But IMO, In N Out & 5 Guys both have their own unique taste so its hard to rank. If I feel like eating some soft buns then its 5 Guys. But if you wanna taste that grilled crispy bun then its all about In N Out lol.

I don't care about the few dollars difference in price. I go to burger places maybe once or twice a month.

When I went to Five Guys for the first time I swore dude hooked me up when he put that extra scoop of fries in the bag. :lol: :smh:

Five guys poppin most def

Jake wayback burger is the new wave

In N Out need to expand to the Eastcoast/South

Lol too many west coast nters in here to even post an opinion in here.

Sorry southern nters, I tried.

Last edited:
As far as chains go, Whataburger over everything. All yall who arent near em are missin out for real.

man I like burgers as much as the next guy but that one up there is OD. :lol:
or maybe it looks massive because of the picture angle . I feel like it's the size of my head .

Last edited:
The burgers cancel eachother out. The Cajun fries kill the animal style... So Ima have to give it to 5 guys. Plus you get a huge OD bag of fries.

cajun fries aint even good tho :smh:

i remember i got em once, tasted like crap. maybe i gotta get em again but yea i didnt like em

Dude said Cajun fries kill animal style fries :stoneface:

Ain't it just fries with generic Cajun seasoning on it?

Dude said Cajun fries kill animal style fries :stoneface:

Ain't it just fries with generic Cajun seasoning on it?

Heard a lot of people say it's just McCormick Cajun Seasoning like you get at the store...If so I'm about to buy in bulk...Doesn't beat Steak N Shake seasoning though..

Back
Top Bottom