Five Guys > In N Out

IN N OUT is the truth. Don't eem care what anyone says.
In N Out looks a lot better than 5 Guys.

5 Guys looks like a McDonalds employee prepared that.
It's because IN N OUT is a lot better. Right by my work they have both...literally side by side. IN N OUT is always packed....always. 5 guys got employees chillin...making money doing nothing. Can't hate on that though. I bet they make min wage though. IN N OUT pays way more than min wage if i remember correctly. They also give benefits and paid vacation. On a side note min wage just went up to 9 bucks in cali...so added points for 5 guys employees doing nothing.

Shake Shack >>>>> In&Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carl's Jr.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5 guys

had the luxury of trying shake shack in NYC when i was visiting my folks out there, it was goooooooooooooood ...
My dude....Carls is NOT better than 5 guys. Cmon now.

Carl's Jr = Hardee's = Burger King.
I don't think that last part is true. Hardee's and Carl's are affiliated. But pretty sure BK is it's own thing. Unless of course you don't mean they are the same thing...but just equal in quality?

i know BK isn't affiliated, but, IMO they taste about the same.

It was like a triple entendre, dont ask.

Last edited:
IN N OUT is the truth. Don't eem care what anyone says.
It's because IN N OUT is a lot better. Right by my work they have both...literally side by side. IN N OUT is always packed....always. 5 guys got employees chillin...making money doing nothing. Can't hate on that though. I bet they make min wage though. IN N OUT pays way more than min wage if i remember correctly. They also give benefits and paid vacation. On a side note min wage just went up to 9 bucks in cali...so added points for 5 guys employees doing nothing.
ARe you in the Northridge area?

I ask because theres a 5 guys and an In N Out right next to each other. Thats the only place in the Valley where you can see that.

This thread is still going? 
laugh.gif

Isn't that animal sauce just ketchup, mayo, and relish? People said the fries aren't even that good anyway.

If we're talking fries w/seasoning

Rally's fries >

Forgot about Rallys definitely underrated,haven't ate there in about 15 years,had a friend who worked there in high school one Summer hooked it up every day so I got tired of it, will have to hit up again soon.Did buy the Rallys brand fries they have in stores recently....Garbage :smh:

rather go to steak and shake than in and out

the peanuts at five guys are a nice touch

Last edited:
Add me to the didn't like animal fries crew. Fries were better plain IMO.

Last edited:
yup them fries are trash.....tried to do done, well done, animal style you name it and it still come out disgusting as @#%*

Isn't that animal sauce just ketchup, mayo, and relish? People said the fries aren't even that good anyway.

Word when I went to Freddy's, they have a special sauce just like the stuff you name, I would love to know how to make it the right way myself because sure it's more than just those 3 ingredients.

Last edited:
Five guys opened up nearby so I tried it. It was good not gonna lie but dam I coulda bought the whole shebang at Innout.

Price aside
Innout>5guys

Back
Top Bottom