Five Myths About The T-Mobile/AT&T Takeover CourtesyConsumer Advocate Free Press

hanging on to $5 and $10 unlimited data on tmo..

yes unlimited. yes on android smartphones

ill be on till att pulls it away from me if/when they take over

as a tmo customer why should i worry? i pay <50 a month for my bill... will i see rising prices in the future?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

your basing their coverage on one city? their hq area doesnt always mean the best coverage is gonna be there either.

Tmobiles HSPA + is legit but is a joke compared to what LTE will be capable of.
if you think thats great, try a 4g phone on att with hspa, not an iphone but a true 4g phone.

I live 15 min away from ATT Wireless HQ and my iPhone 4 was faster than my rooted Inspire 4g that had the data cap removed.

All that 42+ crap is all theoretical. Tmobile speeds are legit though, service is just so damn spotty, but if u in a major city you're good, just sucks in buildings.

I will say LTE might be insane right now because not many users are on it, but hell the steps being taking to roll it out, its going to be interesting to see how things are once it is standard.

your basing their coverage on one city? their hq area doesnt always mean the best coverage is gonna be there either.

Tmobiles HSPA + is legit but is a joke compared to what LTE will be capable of.
if you think thats great, try a 4g phone on att with hspa, not an iphone but a true 4g phone.

I live 15 min away from ATT Wireless HQ and my iPhone 4 was faster than my rooted Inspire 4g that had the data cap removed.

All that 42+ crap is all theoretical. Tmobile speeds are legit though, service is just so damn spotty, but if u in a major city you're good, just sucks in buildings.

I will say LTE might be insane right now because not many users are on it, but hell the steps being taking to roll it out, its going to be interesting to see how things are once it is standard.

Which cities/state are you basing your opinions on? My facts come from doing this for a living, I sell worldwide.
4g caps? 4g is barely available on att, itll go nationwide by the end of the year.

All those Droid devices you named on Verizon are recent not older then a year and a half old.
Any phone you name off Verizon theres an equal device on att except the thunderbolt.

They had the Motorola droid while att have the iphone, win. win.

Att limited customers to 2gb because theyre a bigger network then vzw, if you dont make it fair for everyone on your network why would they keep you?
Theyeve been around for decades, pacbell mean anything?

Worst managed companies? wheres your opinion?

My facts are from online reviews, tests, and experiences.. just because you sell worldwide doesnt mean that youre right,

Iwas talkin about the caps in the phones, yea inamed reent phones because yu said that Verizon is behind speed and phone wise they may have been behind on speed a year ago but their phone selection has been on point since the original droid and they have the fastest 4G network.. like isaid verizon is the reason why android is so popular today,.

Btw att is not a bigger network than vzw.. vzw is the biggest and also have the same 2gb limit,.
And att has a lot of hspa+ it covers over 180 million they just dont use it because they are cheap bastards,.

That is all..

Which cities/state are you basing your opinions on? My facts come from doing this for a living, I sell worldwide.
4g caps? 4g is barely available on att, itll go nationwide by the end of the year.

All those Droid devices you named on Verizon are recent not older then a year and a half old.
Any phone you name off Verizon theres an equal device on att except the thunderbolt.

They had the Motorola droid while att have the iphone, win. win.

Att limited customers to 2gb because theyre a bigger network then vzw, if you dont make it fair for everyone on your network why would they keep you?
Theyeve been around for decades, pacbell mean anything?

Worst managed companies? wheres your opinion?

My facts are from online reviews, tests, and experiences.. just because you sell worldwide doesnt mean that youre right,

Iwas talkin about the caps in the phones, yea inamed reent phones because yu said that Verizon is behind speed and phone wise they may have been behind on speed a year ago but their phone selection has been on point since the original droid and they have the fastest 4G network.. like isaid verizon is the reason why android is so popular today,.

Btw att is not a bigger network than vzw.. vzw is the biggest and also have the same 2gb limit,.
And att has a lot of hspa+ it covers over 180 million they just dont use it because they are cheap bastards,.

That is all..

Back
Top Bottom