Flag Football plays???

laugh.gif
nah, they disbanded and joined different teams. Some of theBravehearts formed a new team called "GBS"

It doesn't matter what you run. Those 6'6" dudes are gonna shut you down with those fluid hips of theirs.

It doesn't matter what you run. Those 6'6" dudes are gonna shut you down with those fluid hips of theirs.

Originally Posted by DLo13

laugh.gif

My dude Diggs. _Really is like 6'6' tho'

This _ messed his knee up the day he was supposed to play on my team
smh.gif

Definitely play Zone. Cover 3 if you got a ball hawking saftey who can patrol the middle, Cover 2 if not. Rush 2 and drop 5, Rush 1 and drop 6, or my favorite,rush 4 (from all over and drop 3. But your CB's gotta be on business for that). Experiment w/ the wildcat (we're doing that this year) and be sure toalways like your reciever up w/ a head. We also got this other zone D called 'The U' (
eyes.gif
) and it works too. But it's kinda hard to explain.

laugh.gif

My dude Diggs. _Really is like 6'6' tho'

This _ messed his knee up the day he was supposed to play on my team
smh.gif

Definitely play Zone. Cover 3 if you got a ball hawking saftey who can patrol the middle, Cover 2 if not. Rush 2 and drop 5, Rush 1 and drop 6, or my favorite,rush 4 (from all over and drop 3. But your CB's gotta be on business for that). Experiment w/ the wildcat (we're doing that this year) and be sure toalways like your reciever up w/ a head. We also got this other zone D called 'The U' (
eyes.gif
) and it works too. But it's kinda hard to explain.

Man i wish i could play in this...way yall talkin strategy make me want to get out there. lol

Man i wish i could play in this...way yall talkin strategy make me want to get out there. lol

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

PLAY ZONE DEFENSE
I don't know about that...We played man to man and won the chip..went to the finals two years in a row...then again, most of the team wastrack players lol...As soon as I saw a zone defense, I KNEW that team was slow lol..

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

PLAY ZONE DEFENSE
I don't know about that...We played man to man and won the chip..went to the finals two years in a row...then again, most of the team wastrack players lol...As soon as I saw a zone defense, I KNEW that team was slow lol..

roll.gif

Beat me to it.

roll.gif

Beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom