Flame MYSPACE RAPPERS post

i hit dude up on myspace callin him garbage and linked him to the post ..dude said he was contacted by def jam
roll.gif

Nov 30 2007 12:41 PM

My dude.. Keep spittin these lyrical scriptures..

Whats good with a collab?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh man what the *@$% is this fool saying? hahahaha
eek.gif
eek.gif
and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ lyrical messiah
laugh.gif

He sounds like John Cena with down syndrome
laugh.gif

if u wanna do it (no*#$@*) thats cool with me idk how we can tho
roll.gif

this dude is the equivalent of Lil'Wayne on Meth

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I was listening to family problems my dude got some depth.. He's rapping as if hes a girl
eek.gif

I figured Out what son said on mr me too..

Im sick like
[h1]Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis-"a factitious word alleged to mean 'a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust found in volcanoes' butoccurring chiefly as an instance of a very long word."[/h1]
eek.gif
eek.gif
my son is nice

how the hell did you find that word out henz?

i logged in just to tell you that comment you left him about the collab almost made me choke on my drink

im goin thru his whole library of songs, dude has flow

how do you not know on choices hes just not gay? hes talking about his boyfriend, are you just assuming hes rappin as a girl, either way somethin aint rightwith that

sick with the vocab, you thought i was a GodMC descendant
lyrical messiah here to triumph
other lyrical MCs will only be allowed in this alliance
send the haters to a unanimous silence
to my influences are my only reliance
I'm done rappin about guns n violence
I'm a lyrical messiah, my lyrics are on fire
the title of RD is lyrical messiah, im the lyrical messiah

RD > *

Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I was listening to family problems my dude got some depth.. He's rapping as if hes a girl
eek.gif

I figured Out what son said on mr me too..

Im sick like
[h1]Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis-"a factitious word alleged to mean 'a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust found in volcanoes' but occurring chiefly as an instance of a very long word."[/h1]
eek.gif
eek.gif
my son is nice
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yall need to stop. There's no way you found that word from listeniing you probably pm'ed dude for what he was sayin Henz you had to. The thing thatgets me as I listen to his music again what was he thinkin when pickin beats cuz it dont matter what he spits on. this is the 1st time I heard dude mess up onhis rhymes so much missing the que to spit and keeps goin like thats how it was suppose to be.

smokin.gif

it is how its supposed to be. dude created his own flow/style. you cant say he swagger jacked anybody, thats why hes gonna be huge. this just needs to get intothe right hands.

corniest dudes i've ever heard
laugh.gif

that%%@* is straight hilarious

laugh.gif
at dudes tryna sound hard but sound like mclovin from superbad on the mic

Back
Top Bottom