Flame MYSPACE RAPPERS post

6oxko6e.jpg

pimp.gif
got the collab in the works as we speak. When's the next NT Mixtape coming out?

Man what the #!%$ is this dude RD on?
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen on NT in my life. No Joke

And this dude tries to put emotion in his flow. Lyrical Messiah
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Trav

onlinenow.gif

[/td] [td]Dec 1 2007 5:48 PM

I'ma call you the Candy Man Rappper, cause you flow like you got a mouth full of Bumble Bees. The Lyrical Messiah is not smashin[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E-DUB

onlinenow.gif

[/td] [td]Dec 1 2007 1:21 PM

word. i added ur family problems snippet. the streets need the full track. when u gonna bless us with the full track?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E-DUB

onlinenow.gif

[/td] [td]Dec 1 2007 2:24 AM

u putting papoose to shame the way u ride the beat![/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""] [table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""] RD

clear.gif

[/th] [td] [h4]Dec 1, 2007 1:50 PM[/h4]yo i actually managed time today to record my verse, its accopella tho cause i figured thats what u needed it to be to mix it, if not i can just throw the beat mixed in. i can e-mail it to u if u got an e-mail [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Comment Back - Send Message - Block User - Delete My Comment[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can we put our #*+% as a bonus track on the NT mixtape even though its not gonna be an original beat??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

[/th] [/tr][/table]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]^ maybe someone can find eMBrawler so we can have the most groundbreaking lyricist &producer of our times on the same track ...[/color]

Originally Posted by henz0

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""] RD

clear.gif

[/th] [td] [h4]Dec 1, 2007 1:50 PM[/h4]yo i actually managed time today to record my verse, its accopella tho cause i figured thats what u needed it to be to mix it, if not i can just throw the beat mixed in. i can e-mail it to u if u got an e-mail [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Comment Back - Send Message - Block User - Delete My Comment[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can we put our #*+% as a bonus track on the NT mixtape even though its not gonna be an original beat??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

[/th] [/tr][/table]

You wild b
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""] RD

clear.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

[/th] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif
Man I love niketalk

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""] RD

clear.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

[/th] [/tr][/table]

My dude be spittin acapellas n then throwin the beat on after
roll.gif
thatN_%@$# backwards how you not re-spit the verse so it matches the beat
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. Dude really on that Canibus issh, get this to the NT mixtape thread one of themthrow away beats can be mixed with it. This dude needs a skit on the mixtape on how not to rap
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

My dude be spittin acapellas n then throwin the beat on after
roll.gif
that N_%@$# backwards how you not re-spit the verse so it matches the beat
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. Dude really on that Canibus issh, get this to the NT mixtape thread one of them throw away beats can be mixed with it. This dude needs a skit on the mixtape on how not to rap
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but I gave him the beat (cam - dead m.f's) so maybe he got his flow on point we'll see.. Please put it on the NT mixtape
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom