"Flashing Lights" is only 2nd to "Party Life" Best Song of 2007

Superstar, Roc Boys, My world is, The Die, bittersweet*,No Hook, Fallin, Paris to tokyo- All of these songs are superior to Flashing lights imo, personallyafter listening to "Below the Heavens" I'm starting to think that Exile is a better producer than 'Ye...only time will tell though.

When are dudes going to get it through their thick$+!% heads that 'Ye is not a nice rapper?
smh.gif

"Only believe in Shoes and Cars
Well more of the prior, the latter is tired
Get it, i am more vicious than Mike
Vick is to fido, you cant bite him."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Best song of 2007......RD & Henz - Dead MF'ers

roll.gif
"Chill, chill, save it for the mixtape..."
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
booji

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wipe Me Down > any song in '07.

I do love this song to death, it's probably in my top 10, but 07 had some heat man.

Jay-Z- Ignorant Sh*T, I Know, Say Hello, Roc Boys (And The Winner Is...)
Musiq- BetterMan
UGK- International Player's Anthem
50 Cent- Ayo Technology, I Get Money
Lloyd- One For Me
Kanye- I Wonder, Big Brother, Good Life
T-Pain- Buy U A Drank
Fabolous- Make Me Better
Timbaland- Bounce

I hate these N___ more than the Nazi's...
This was one of the corniest punch lines I ever heard. Kanye even thinks so, that's why he turns the beat up at the end of the verse to coverit
laugh.gif

The synths save the song from any criticisms people have mentioned in this post.

Love the synths.

"Flashing Lights" + Babyface "There She Goes" = Excellence.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

No. There's at the very least 20 songs off the top of my head that were better...
lol...so name the 20 songs "off the top" that were better.

...honestly this was ONE of the best of 07 but not the best.

Flashing lights def at the top of the list of best track of 2007

Common "Finding Forever" / Kanye "Graduation" / Jay Z "American Gangster" / Lupe "The Cool"

^CArrrrrZZY way to end 2007

Originally Posted by Rapper Slash Exec

When are dudes going to get it through their thick$+!% heads that 'Ye is not a nice rapper?
smh.gif

he aint the greatest rapper nah...he aint never been...he still makes great music regardless....

I Wonder>>> Anything from 07'

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

No. There's at the very least 20 songs off the top of my head that were better...
lol...so name the 20 songs "off the top" that were better.

...honestly this was ONE of the best of 07 but not the best.

Well, every song from Amercian Gangster except Hello Brooklyn, Roc Boys and Blue Magic...that's 11.

We'll grab in the dark and take 4 songs from MM3...that's 15.

Then I Wonder, Good Morning, Hip Hop Saved My Life, The Art of Story Telling 4 and Fighters...

imma have to go with intl players anthem. great song + great video = song of the year

Can somebody please explain to me in great detail and in any other way bar for bar or message for message why this song is so praised? I dont get it. Iunderstand the song n all but Im not feelin this that much this song usually gets a skip for me. I feel Everything I Am and I wonder are waaaaaaay better thanthis along with handful of other Kanye songs that are better let alone the songs from other artists.

The horns annoy me on this, n the underlying message just reminds me of what he was spittin on All Falls Down n that Throw Some Ds version he got if you catchthe lines.

I dont kno how Ns can ignore I Wonder and call this song of the year. I just dont see it, I dont hate it n Im not sayin its whack but its not special to me.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom