Flight Club RELEASE ONLY jordan xv ??

i bought the online only (flightclub exclusive) XV and man they were sooo nice looking but were like wearing cardboard, so uncomfortable i sold the for $40 bucks to my buddy in a wheel chair, he didnt notice they werent uncomfortable lol

:lol:

Why you say that?

They have been working on it for about a year now, my connect told me they would drop something in stores that were less wanted, like a 16 or 17 retro and you would get a code to purchase a limited QS.... I haven't heard a lot about it for a few months now but I honestly think the all yellow 4's will be the limited QS, nothing set in stone tho.

Why you say that?

They have been working on it for about a year now, my connect told me they would drop something in stores that were less wanted, like a 16 or 17 retro and you would get a code to purchase a limited QS.... I haven't heard a lot about it for a few months now but I honestly think the all yellow 4's will be the limited QS, nothing set in stone tho.

hmmm if they pull that then it means i need to buy from nike, get the code, then return the shoes just out of spite.

i think they only released the 15s, unc, chi, wizard 23s, some watch, and some god awful shoe that i cant remember.

Also add Thunder/Lightning IVs and Eminem IIs.  Man, I still remember dudes on here selling flightclub invitations back then. 
roll.gif

i think they only released the 15s, unc, chi, wizard 23s, some watch, and some god awful shoe that i cant remember.

Also add Thunder/Lightning IVs and Eminem IIs.  Man, I still remember dudes on here selling flightclub invitations back then. 
roll.gif

i cant remember but didnt they sell the finale xx3s on there too?

and what was the awful shoe they sold on there that seemed like not 1 unit sold

I dogged one of my pairs of Flight Club XV's and the other is still ds but these were horrible quality, and after you walk in them awhile they feel like bricks on foot.

Steel tip boots have more cushion than these shoes, and it doesn't really help that it's an unpopular shoe altogether. Simply trash!

Back
Top Bottom