flight club

XBidZx23X...sent bro
TEAM LAKERS

Damn I asked for one on the 1st page :lol:
laugh.gif
SITUATION NASTY LIKE COLLEGE CHICKS
NAS > Jay Forever!!!​

Quote:
hey what up fam? me, being the smart guy that i am, forgot to check the "receive e-mails and updates" on jumpman23 and i'm really interested in the jordan flight club so is there any chance someone could hook me up with a code or something? don't trip if your saving it for a friend or something, but if you want to work something out then hit me up. thanks again.
Let me know if you have any extra Jordan Flight Club codes, thanks.

OK so Bloco is not responding....so who ever wants my last invite, PM me your first/last name and email....first come first serve...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Titojordan, check your email.

Sorry to the others who asked, he was first in my inbox so he got it.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Yo I never got an email. I guess my email takes it as junk mail.. Damn someone get at me wit a code man for realz. If some one can help me be apart of the club please hit me up aight. Pre-shate it

how do i get an invite... do i get one once i sign up
This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

Any thoughtful NTer that could send me one would be appreciated :D
happy.gif

[email protected]

They for some reason won't send me anything even though I am a member and have all the right things clicked :\
ohwell.gif
>:
mad.gif
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Id appreciate it if i could get one because i just sigend up and checked the email updates part and still havent recieved one.... id really appreciate it... [email protected]
This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

Quote:
i cant get in and i am a jordan site member? what gives! can someone invite me please
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Hey fellas, please hook me up.
[email protected]
thanks alot.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

Back
Top Bottom