flight club

damn i guess i really blow it then damn
smh.gif

If I'm not mistaken...the original release date info indicated that the AJ 15 were going to be an online release (jumpman23/Flight Club.com) and availableat limited urban accounts....I spoke with a sales rep at my local DTLR and he informed me that they were going have these available the followingSaturday....was anyone else relayed the same info? Just looking for some clarity...

^^just informed that I was given the wrong information....as indicated, only available via FLIGHTCLUB.com....

Does anyone have a spare Flight Club invite?....pass along to [email protected]
if you do...thanks in advance!!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU NEED TO RUN THE FLIGHT CLUB WEBSITE. BECAUSE EVERY TIME I TRY TO GO TO THE PAGE ON MYLAP TOP IT JUST SHUTS DOWN MY SAFARI SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN I GO TO HYPEBEAST.COM. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING ? WHAT DO I NEED TO RUN THESE SITES?
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

RICO7JT, email me if you didn't get an invite yet.
Good lookin man.... I have on tho but I just cant get on the page from my lap top at home... Not sure what program I use...

LMAO at non-invite receivers...Could it be that jumpman didn't send them to people because they have not purchased any of the recent online exclusives? Thelast 2 were not well received generally...

Got 2 up for grabs tho...

Just got off the phone with NDC customer service. The XV's will be on the site (flight club) to purchase between 12-3 am pacific time (just like theDoernbecher 2's) on the morning of the 15th, but more than likely not be loaded onto the site until 230 pacific or so that morning. I asked about limits onhow many you can buy but the chick didnt have any info on limits.

Looks like another sleepless night for us eastcoasters.

Back
Top Bottom