flight club

hi ,does anyone who can send me a key?
thanks
[email protected]
wink.gif

1600 posts deep? For a shoe hated by most? That the OG can still be gotten on eBay for less than retail? This is gross

Originally Posted by sideshow20

looks jb has started the flight club again...check ya emails if you guys have a jumpman23 account check ya mail...
does anyone have an extra invite

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Agent0024, who are you? What's your name? That's what I thought. Go get a life man, for real. It's people like you who bring down this forum. Going at a bro for no god damn reason.
tired.gif
What he ever do to you? And shake my head at the fact that your talkin trash on someone's taste in shoes. Worry bout your own damn self. And DTRT, if you need an invite I got you bro....

aj23kiccs I'm your Daddy bro
wink.gif
I found it amusing that DTRTthought his "12 pair of Jordans since August" warranted a multi-billion dollar company to send him a Flight Club invite. I am worried bout myself,and you are too, so thanks for riding my jocc-strap
eyes.gif
Also, youshouldn't take GOD's name in vain either, especially with a feeble attempt to "shut me down" My name is Alex Johnson, and who am I ? A peonlike you couldn't possibly be privy to that type of info. You and DTRT have fun sharing invites and greasing each other's tools...bunch of flippinKaramos CUZ ! ! !
grin.gif

EDIT: DTRT, I have no shoes in my avy cuz I don't have time to be a computer geek and be proficient in HTML. You stated your collection was stolen, soobviously I have more Jordans than you but that wasn't the point of my avy comment. You're holding those 8s up like they mean something. I found itamusing, simply said. Don't menstruate over it
embarassed.gif
and aey23 orwhatever your name is, it "would be sweet" if you would keep the reach-arounds restricted to PMs cuz I find that type of conduct in poor taste. Iwelcome further hating from you peons at your leisure...

I just found out that you can get a flight club invite code by texting "flight club" to 23623. Hope this helps those who still need codes.

thanks to a nice NTer, i got an invite to flight club and i have 1 extra invite left that i would like to help someone out with, so just the 1st person to PMme will get it..with your name and e-mail

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

Agent0024, who are you? What's your name? That's what I thought. Go get a life man, for real. It's people like you who bring down this forum. Going at a bro for no god damn reason.
tired.gif
What he ever do to you? And shake my head at the fact that your talkin trash on someone's taste in shoes. Worry bout your own damn self. And DTRT, if you need an invite I got you bro....

aj23kiccs I'm your Daddy bro
wink.gif
I found it amusing that DTRT thought his "12 pair of Jordans since August" warranted a multi-billion dollar company to send him a Flight Club invite. I am worried bout myself, and you are too, so thanks for riding my jocc-strap
eyes.gif
Also, you shouldn't take GOD's name in vain either, especially with a feeble attempt to "shut me down" My name is Alex Johnson, and who am I ? A peon like you couldn't possibly be privy to that type of info. You and DTRT have fun sharing invites and greasing each other's tools...bunch of flippin Karamos CUZ ! ! !
grin.gif

EDIT: DTRT, I have no shoes in my avy cuz I don't have time to be a computer geek and be proficient in HTML. You stated your collection was stolen, so obviously I have more Jordans than you but that wasn't the point of my avy comment. You're holding those 8s up like they mean something. I found it amusing, simply said. Don't menstruate over it
embarassed.gif
and aey23 or whatever your name is, it "would be sweet" if you would keep the reach-arounds restricted to PMs cuz I find that type of conduct in poor taste. I welcome further hating from you peons at your leisure...
Well yeah, I thought that was the concept. Buy Jordan's and you're eligible for an invite from a Jordan oriented club. Guess not. So whilehe's worried about you, you're worried about me and the amount of shoes I choose to purchase? I guess I ought to thank you for riding my"jocc-strap". It isn't difficult. Take pic, save, upload. Even "peons" can do it. Which you obviously wouldn't if the formerhadn't have occurred. They do mean something. They obviously mean something to you as well as they drove you to comment about them. Anyways, I'd liketo thank you hater, for your cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom