flight club

DTRT...you're a peon in every sense of the word, that's why someone chose to victimize you and your collection. What type of lame gets peeled for hisshoe stash. You are either pathetically incapable of defending yourself or your friends are very shady, shifty, and sheisty. If you were in my vicinity, Idoubt seriously you would be so bold as to make such declarations. Hide within the safety of your online trappings. I've kept company with murderers, armedrobbers, kidnappers and drug dealers and I've never had a single pair of Jordans come up missing. The strong prey upon the weak. You. my fellow Niketalker,are obviously weak. As for an avy, like I said bro I have little time to computer geek it up to post pics of some 2007 releases that everyone has right aboutnow. The Anthracites are nice, the Ice Blues are a nice shoe (for a woman) so obviously you are the perfect fit for them
laugh.gif
and the Aquas are a given. Carry on about your peon tasks, and you are welcomefor my cooperation. My status as "hater" coming from you is inconsequential at best, I only hate hypebeasts such as yourself for polluting the gameI've been so true to since 1997. Why don't you "DTRT" and logout...peon

What relation does being an unskilled field worker have with and extended shoe collection?

Now thats funny. "I've hung with murderers, armed robbers, kidnappers, and drug dealers". Thats gold.

The inconsequential threats are humerus, and you trashing the shoes I have and you lack is better. So while you continue to make ill threats over the internet,I'll continue to indulge in your jealously.

The weak wish to be the strong is more appropriate for your case.

But you have plenty enough time to brag about the "murderers, armed robbers, kidnappers, and drug dealers" you supposedly hang with. You're afunny guy.

Wow, you called me a woman for purchasing a men's shoe in a woman's color way. I'm offended.

Is hypebeast a substitute term for those who I envy?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

1600 posts deep? For a shoe hated by most? That the OG can still be gotten on eBay for less than retail? This is gross
no! this post is soooo big cuz it turned into a 'can i get a invite plz' post....smh at all the beggers . . . . .

Originally Posted by Willo23

Thanks rgriesi, texting "flight club" to 23623 still works for anyone that needs it.

can anyone confirm this? im about to get an invite off ebay
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DTRT

What relation does being an unskilled field worker have with and extended shoe collection?

Now thats funny. "I've hung with murderers, armed robbers, kidnappers, and drug dealers". Thats gold.

The inconsequential threats are humerus, and you trashing the shoes I have and you lack is better. So while you continue to make ill threats over the internet, I'll continue to indulge in your jealously.

But you have plenty enough time to brag about the "murderers, armed robbers, kidnappers, and drug dealers" you supposedly hang with. You're a funny guy.

Wow, you called me a woman for purchasing a men's shoe in a woman's color way. I'm offended.

So...u needed a dictionary for the official definition of peon? That was not necessary, look in the mirror...your feeble attempts tobreakdown/analyze/discredit my comments on your existence amuse me greatly, I thank you for providing such entertainment.

I have the Aquas, Anthracites I'll pass on and I DON'T WEAR WOMEN'S SHOES. If it is a men's shoe, why DTRT does the box say"Women's AJ 8 Retro" Do you need the dictionary to define "woman" as well, or will your mirror also suffice for that?

My rationale for stating the company I keep is who are you fellowshipping with that would steal your belongings cuz I've been with the dirtiest of thedirty and I'm respected by them all. That feeling is reciprocated so that a mutual acceptance is established, and I wouldn't have to second-guesswhether any of my folks would rip off my collection.

It is obvious from our exchanges here in the Flight Club thread that you are indeed a weak-minded individual, for I have subjugated you into a sparringsession for my own personal amusement. I get a rise out of manipulating the average peon brain and mindstate.

You could only wish to elevate your mindstate into the advanced echelon I achieved as a child. I can teach you, but first you must admit your weakness andstare your fear in the face. Can you muster the fortitude to do so, or will you continue hypebeasting to attain recognition and status among those whoapparently seek to victimize you around the next corner. DTRT, the choice is yours...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by DTRT

The inconsequential threats are humerus, and you trashing the shoes I have and you lack is better. So while you continue to make ill threats over the internet, I'll continue to indulge in your jealously.

But you have plenty enough time to brag about the "murderers, armed robbers, kidnappers, and drug dealers" you supposedly hang with. You're a funny guy.

So...u needed a dictionary for the official definition of peon? That was not necessary, look in the mirror...your feeble attempts to breakdown/analyze/discredit my comments on your existence amuse me greatly, I thank you for providing such entertainment.

I have the Aquas, Anthracites I'll pass on and I DON'T WEAR WOMEN'S SHOES. If it is a men's shoe, why DTRT does the box say "Women's AJ 8 Retro" Do you need the dictionary to define "woman" as well, or will your mirror also suffice for that?

My rationale for stating the company I keep is who are you fellowshipping with that would steal your belongings cuz I've been with the dirtiest of the dirty and I'm respected by them all. That feeling is reciprocated so that a mutual acceptance is established, and I wouldn't have to second-guess whether any of my folks would rip off my collection.

It is obvious from our exchanges here in the Flight Club thread that you are indeed a weak-minded individual, for I have subjugated you into a sparring session for my own personal amusement. I get a rise out of manipulating the average peon brain and mindstate.

You could only wish to elevate your mindstate into the advanced echelon I achieved as a child. I can teach you, but first you must admit your weakness and stare your fear in the face. Can you muster the fortitude to do so, or will you continue hypebeasting to attain recognition and status among those who apparently seek to victimize you around the next corner. DTRT, the choice is yours...
nerd.gif
Simply knowing the definition is a start. So you have one pair of VIII's and were incapable of purchasing another? It seems you don't wear manyshoes. It's becoming increasingly evident why you seek to insult the collection of another, because you yourself lack one. BTW, when considering the factthat the original 8's were designed for men and were never released in a woman's color way, and all woman's color ways since that time have beenexact replica of the men's 8's with various color ways, I do consider the retro 8 to be a men's shoe. I've always been the breadwinner and mensuch as yourself don't like that. They turn on you. They bite the hand that feeds them. Eventually, too, they become very jealous of the love one has withan audience. So for personal amusement you seek to insult the collection of others? That doesn't exactly met the criteria of a strong mind, similaractually to insecurities. Which in a sense would define a weak minded individual. An individual whom wishes to insult another but has only succeeded in makinghimself out to be a jealous. Wow, form Jordan's to the "advanced echelon of your mind". How about we stick to the roots of the forum and speak onthe advanced echelon of your shoe collection. Or if it better suites you, the lack their of. I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would be anaffront to your intelligence. You should be applauded for the hilarity of your post.

What's all this mess you guys talking abt...this is suppose to be abt some kicks...come on yall chill and have fun.

that text msg. is the best way to go and still works just did it for myself like 30sec. ago

You guys need to get off the board and settle this in real life if you have some beef. Stop cluttering this post please.

In the interest of Ajwings and others, DTRT I have one final response to your sporadic and baseless retorts. I have the Aquas, I have the Orange Stealths, andI have the 2003 Blk/Chrome 8s. I also have the blk/red lows, but I am trying to get rid of them. I have between 40 and 50 pairs of Jordans, which to some is alot and to others is a little.

I wasn't responding to you in the context of collections, because as aforementioned I am sure to have more than you if your collection was stolen. If youare the breadwinner, try hanging with other breadwinners. Misery loves company, have you learned that in your lifetime? Those who don't have it are jealousand angry at those who do.

Am I angry because you wear women's shoes? Of course not. Your personal preference is strictly your own. Am I jealous of your three pair of 2007 releasesin your avy ?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
No. If I wanted them, I would have them and the lacc of LS in my statemakes no difference. I for one DO NOT wear women's colors in Jordans, but cast no aspersions on those who do.

We can settle this collection-wise very simply. Do your thing and post pics of your collection, and I will follow suit. Should you not wish to put yourJumpman where your mouth (or in this case fingers) is, then we can agree to disagree. I thoroughly enjoy others opinions on subjects for which theycouldn't possibly be proficient or even have fledgling knowledge of. I do have collection pics from last February, perhaps they are in the Showcasearchive.

I had planned to take updated pics this February but should you have the burning desire to see just what my collection consists of, I will happily oblige you.Beyond that, watch your folkz cuz, wouldn't want you begging for an invite again cuz you were victimized again. Real Recognize Real, and Real RecognizeFake. Take the advice on your shirt "Say No to Fakes" If your friends are suspect, find new, more financially sound friends... I bite no hands, Istand alone. I have two small children whose collections may eclipse yours, and they can't even walk yet. So, as for "Winning Bread" don'tconcern yourself with my securities for they are well intact. So...either we will finish this in the Sneaker Showcase (which secretly I'm hoping for, justfor the fun of it) or we can clean break and continue about the board in normal fashion. I have insulted nothing to the tune of your collection, for I know notthe extent of it. You, however, may have overextended yourself by inferring that I do not have many pairs of Jordans. If you want the proof in the pudding, theREAL DEAL, I'm always happy to provide it. Since you surmised my collection, or lacc thereof, is small or non-existent, please be my guest and put up orshut up...

Anyone know if the Flight Club will be the place for "premeire" pictures or behind-the-scenes stuff for the 23?

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

At this rate I'm surprised some hype beast isn't making someone pay them for a flight Club invite.

Don't worry, hundreds of these things have been sold on Ebay already.

A little late, but if any one wants an invite, pm me or hit up my AIM - dlincey

Hell, you can even Facebook message me if you want
laugh.gif
- King Lincey

EDIT: None left. Sorry guys.

kinda of late, but i text that number from the last page and they instantly replied me with a code. Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by Agent0024

In the interest of Ajwings and others, DTRT I have one final response to your sporadic and baseless retorts. I have the Aquas, I have the Orange Stealths, and I have the 2003 Blk/Chrome 8s. I also have the blk/red lows, but I am trying to get rid of them. I have between 40 and 50 pairs of Jordans, which to some is a lot and to others is a little.

I wasn't responding to you in the context of collections, because as aforementioned I am sure to have more than you if your collection was stolen. If you are the breadwinner, try hanging with other breadwinners. Misery loves company, have you learned that in your lifetime? Those who don't have it are jealous and angry at those who do.

Am I angry because you wear women's shoes? Of course not. Your personal preference is strictly your own. Am I jealous of your three pair of 2007 releases in your avy ?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
No. If I wanted them, I would have them and the lacc of LS in my state makes no difference. I for one DO NOT wear women's colors in Jordans, but cast no aspersions on those who do.

We can settle this collection-wise very simply. Do your thing and post pics of your collection, and I will follow suit. Should you not wish to put your Jumpman where your mouth (or in this case fingers) is, then we can agree to disagree. I thoroughly enjoy others opinions on subjects for which they couldn't possibly be proficient or even have fledgling knowledge of. I do have collection pics from last February, perhaps they are in the Showcase archive.

I had planned to take updated pics this February but should you have the burning desire to see just what my collection consists of, I will happily oblige you. Beyond that, watch your folkz cuz, wouldn't want you begging for an invite again cuz you were victimized again. Real Recognize Real, and Real Recognize Fake. Take the advice on your shirt "Say No to Fakes" If your friends are suspect, find new, more financially sound friends... I bite no hands, I stand alone. I have two small children whose collections may eclipse yours, and they can't even walk yet. So, as for "Winning Bread" don't concern yourself with my securities for they are well intact. So...either we will finish this in the Sneaker Showcase (which secretly I'm hoping for, just for the fun of it) or we can clean break and continue about the board in normal fashion. I have insulted nothing to the tune of your collection, for I know not the extent of it. You, however, may have overextended yourself by inferring that I do not have many pairs of Jordans. If you want the proof in the pudding, the REAL DEAL, I'm always happy to provide it. Since you surmised my collection, or lacc thereof, is small or non-existent, please be my guest and put up or shut up...
Brah I don't care how many kicks u got...I juss happen to see ma name in you garbbage...if u miss understood what I said you shd ask...

Back
Top Bottom