flight club

Can someone please PM or E-Mail me an invite:

[email protected]

I would appreciate it, I have been getting Jordan E-Mails since the beginning, and it looks like my post about Jordan Brand in 10 Yrs. is starting to begin now...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

eh....somone wanna help me out with an invitation too? :nerd:
nerd.gif

appreciate it :D
happy.gif

C-RoB Where My Triniz at!?!?!?!

Gentrey informed me back in May that the Jordan Motorsports Retro IV was in the works for a "special" retail launch...hopefully Flight Club will be the launchpad for that release.

Mossified842345 SoleWoman
Flightclub invites sent
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5
2001 Jordan Black Cement III 11

OK Mossified I sent it.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

I was invited as well. I'm interested in figuring out how the invites were distributed. I've bought the last three online exclusives from JB so that might account for the "VIP" status. What about the rest of you? Anyone get the email without ever having bought anything online?

Just signed up. Website has barely anything on it. Hope that will change soon. BTW, jf2351, it is your lucky day, I just sent u an invite. :smile:
smile.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
I was invited as well. I'm interested in figuring out how the invites were distributed. I've bought the last three online exclusives from JB so that might account for the "VIP" status. What about the rest of you? Anyone get the email without ever having bought anything online?
Join The Clones

This black screen thing is really making me angry.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

I forgot my log-ins I have two accounts >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
and it won't let me change my password and my two e-mail addresses are lokked up in accounts for which I can't remember/recover the passwords ! ! ! Therefore I will make a sincere but fleeting attempt to secure an invite from one of you good people...support is requested and appreciated :wink:
wink.gif

Alex Johnson
[email protected]
*OR*
[email protected]

May Brand Jordan have mercy on my personal income :\
ohwell.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i got 2 extra invites... $10 an invite.. holla!..lol

i almost deleted the email bcuz it looked like another nike junk email

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom