flight club

Sending out invites is cool. But that limits your chances of getting anything limited that will be released on the club. If anything is even worth purchasing. I thought NT would have reacted differently as far as giving out invites. Less invites means easier access to this supposedly limited site.

DRJordanFreak88 :smokin
smokin.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
Sending out invites is cool. But that limits your chances of getting anything limited that will be released on the club. If anything is even worth purchasing. I thought NT would have reacted differently as far as giving out invites. Less invites means easier access to this supposedly limited site.
:smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

arthur garcia
[email protected]
thanx bro hope i get an invite
<!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>IF I AM WALKING I AM J WALKING<hr></blockquote><!-----<strong>AIM:ajgswa713 </strong><!-----

Quote:
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

[email protected]

Rob Starkman

invite please
BUY MY SZ 13 FLINT VII, OG 14 LOWS, AND BLACK/YELLOW 13 LOWS ALL FOR 350 SHIPPED PM ME!!!
TEAM MACINTOSH/ PS3
Think Different / PLAY B3YOND

the site has been updated, if yall didn't know they have the 15's displayed on the flight club site. them joints is FIRE!!

8f0fp0y.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Looks very close to the OGs.

FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5
2001 Jordan Black Cement III 11

Hey someone wanna send me one please?

Tyler Wrezinski
[email protected]
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

I have no invites left sorry. Everyone gets 2, I gave them away already earlier in this post. Sorry :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

Yo can someone please send me a invite ...

I'll send you a baller band or somthin :lol:
laugh.gif

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HOOK IT UP!!!

[email protected]

Third times a charm :lol:
laugh.gif
SITUATION NASTY LIKE COLLEGE CHICKS
NAS > Jay Forever!!!​

still looking to get an invite...i will send the other two invites to whoever gives me an invite.
By the way, email me if you're interested in blk/sil XVIII lows for retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RS16767 good for 20% off any purchase from karmaloop.com [email protected]

what colorway of the 3's on that website??
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Back
Top Bottom