.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

i didnt receive anything, i have an account with jumpman23.com
AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558FOR SALE: BLACK JASON HOODY XL

"Flow Sickly, Ridin Bumpin Old Biggie....Roll Wit Me Or Lose Weight, Nicole Recci"

I would appreciate it if someone sent me an invite. I called NT and they have no idea why I didn't get one and I've been registered for years but the same thing happened to me with the Retro IV's.

Shuwn Hayes

[email protected]

edit: ugh I went to edit and it made a new post :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

yo my dude jus pm'ed u!
AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558FOR SALE: BLACK JASON HOODY XL

"Flow Sickly, Ridin Bumpin Old Biggie....Roll Wit Me Or Lose Weight, Nicole Recci"

Got this statement in my email just a few minutes ago

Inspired by Michaels jet fighter style of play and the top-secret X-15 rocket plane, the mysterious Air Jordan Retro 15 has never been re-released until now.

With its woven Kevlar upper, molded Pebax heel and MJ-like mesh tongue, the AJ15 is one of the most stylish and unique sneaks ever to hit the hardwood.

On November 15th, Flight Club will make the Air Jordan Retro 15 available for the first time ever, but only to members like you. So get ready to hit the afterburners, because this one will be gone at the speed of sound.

i have one invite left folks....

Ok I put in the wrong size when I registered.What do I do about that?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Will anyone send me an invite? I didn't have my j23.com email option checked so I missed out.

PM me and I'll hit you back.

I had a j23.com account anf email and house option checked and I still didnt get an invite. What can I do?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted:Foamposites Sz.13 AIM: vcof2006 email [email protected]

just signed up big ups NT thanx im cop my xv's
<!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>IF I AM WALKING I AM J WALKING<hr></blockquote><!-----<strong>AIM:ajgswa713 </strong><!-----

hey whats up,

Can anyone hook it up with an invite? I have been buying shoes from jumpman.com for a long time. I haven't gotten any e-mail from them yet. If anyone has an extra invite that would be very koo of you.

~jjkicks
TEAM AM FAM​

what time do those XV's release??? You think they will sell quick on the flgiht club site????
--------------------------------------------------------------
Still Just Hoopin & Poopin'
E-Mail: [email protected]
eBay: Flippin15

got one more invite some one imed me but i wasn't around my fone. So i dont know who you are but first person to inbox me gets it.
TEAMYANKE​

quick question

I just got an invite and when i click on the link it goes to the website and nothing loads for me to type in the code. Does anyone have a clue on what I can do? Thanks in advance!

~jjkicks
TEAM AM FAM​

hi,

same story here. been a member for a while now. got no invite. could someone please help me out.

[email protected]

i actually really like the xv and have since they came out. i got the carolina and whites when they came out but i couldnt get the blk red.

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom