flight club

I have an invite.

PM me first, last name and e-mail and I'll take care of the first responder
looking for DS 11.5 Jordan XV white/columbia​

THe FLight CLub site wont load when I click the link in the email...anyone experiencing the same thing?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

fc sent me an email yesterday telling me on the 15th it on!!!
When Jena 6 Dont exsist, Tell em Thats when Ill stop saying B!tch.BIIIIIIEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH

please i need an invite. pm or email me ([email protected]) if you have one you could spare to a fellow sneaker connoisseur
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

Quote:
FLINTGREY
If you need an invitation...Get at me...I'll help you out since you helped me out with the Charity's...
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done
DADE COUNTY

dude i got the emai like week ago l but i havent use it ye(been busy lately)...i just do it when i get back home....mang i hope i get th XV's...
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

im already a member and i didnt get an invite? :smh:
smh.gif

[email protected]
i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

since Mannchyld pulled through and gave me an invite i have 2 invites to give if anyone needs hit me with a PM with your FIRST/LAST NAME and E-MAIL. thanks again Mannchyld...
Let me know if you have any extra Jordan Flight Club codes, thanks.

Can I get an invite? Thanks.

EDIT: E-mail: [email protected]
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

Back
Top Bottom