flight club

AYO Thanks For The Code CTk1ng FOR REAL FOR REAL

Air Jordan Retro 15 - Men's
Black/Varsity Red
Size: 15
1 @ $150.00 Each ($120.00)

Quick question. What happens after 2-13-08?? THATS WHEN THE CODE FOR FLIGHT CLUB EXPIRES.. IS FLIGHT CLUB GOING SHUT DOWN?

I don't think so, because it has a picture of the 3's that say April/May.

Does anyone think that the 1st countdown pack will appear here?

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT NIKESWOOSH WILL HAVE THE PACKS BUT DONT KNOW ABOUT FLIGHTCLUB JORDAN? MAYBE JUST EXCLUSIVE KICKS FROM NOW ON.

I just got off the phone with a nike customer service rep and she says that the 20% off doesn't work even though its shows up. If any of u guys get the 20%let me know so I can call back and complain.

Hey all,

If anyone's got a Flight Club invite that they don't need, please send me one. I am a Jordan website member, but I never received anything in the mail.Email to [email protected]. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

PEACE.

i copped the lightnings in January for $180..160jordansdeep got the thunders for $200 somewhere in NYC. he'll chime in with pix of his kix soon..This whole"online release" means nothing to NY residents. 3 to 5 months after release they show up in my local sneaker spot, it never fails. its kinda like howapple drops the price 3 months(?) after release of the unlockable iphone not caring about the customer, at all.

I am surpised that there wasn't any type of Flight Club or Retro XV clothing on the website. I wonder what the next Flight Club exclusive release is goingto be.

Originally Posted by VA380

To me, they still aren't worth $120 .... pass.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

The fact that people from NT are selling these invites kind of sickens me. I understand people want money, but whatever happened to just helping someone out?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dbacolypse

The fact that people from NT are selling these invites kind of sickens me. I understand people want money, but whatever happened to just helping someone out?
smh.gif

thats what i'm saying, some guy try to sell me an invite for $11, that made me laugh.....but still looking for [email protected].........any hook ups?

Back
Top Bottom