flight club

sorry to add another one, but can i join the "please send me an invite" group as well and ask someone for an invite? thanks in advance.

jus got mine in today and i must say, for not being a big fan of the xv's im extremely satisfied and yea this box is huge!!

I agree I'm not a big fan of the XIV, but black/red colorways always get me. So when I saw I could get them for $120 I bought 2 pair of 11.5. I must say Iam Impressed and will probably keep one and sell one.

I just bought my invite on Ebay and damn I happy as a MAH*$%#!!! SORRY FOLKS ALREADY HIT MY HOMBOYS WIT THE INVITES!!!

i really dont get whats so special about this but i got an extra invite, first pm i get ill send it out to

some one pleas send invite send me an inbox message and ill send my email adress pleas someone hook me up thanks pleas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When u get an invite u also get 2 invites to send out. Surely there are enough to get everyone on here an entry.
Like the ol' pyramid selling.. except with invites!
alien.gif

If someone needs an invite, just message me, I have one left, first message gets it. If I don't respond, it means I already gave it away

i need an invite as well. this has been a nightmare for me. i been a member at jumpman23 well over a year. i called and asked why i never been invited, i wastold theres a certain amount of invites and theres nothing he could do for me. somebody, please send me an invite!!!

Yo I got 2 invites the first 2 emails I get in my inbox Ill invite them. Under the condition that. these 2 people agree to use there two invites to help fellowNT'ers out and ask those fellow NT'ers to do the same and so on and so on. so more NT'ers can get there sneaks. aiight then holla then.

YO here are the 2 Niketalkers I helped out they should have 2 invites hit up.

beerdrum108
BmxJaysAllDay

Back
Top Bottom