flight club

What exactly is the flight club? Is it only available to those who order online via jumpman23.com?

^^it is an INVITE ONLY section of nikestore.com

you are able to order the internet exclusives, recently it was the black/red XV

Well um.... so if you buy your J's in stores your screwed? I pretty sure the 12 pair's I've bought since August should qualify me for the FlightClub. I'm stressin for an invite.

Originally Posted by DTRT

Well um.... so if you buy your J's in stores your screwed? I pretty sure the 12 pair's I've bought since August should qualify me for the Flight Club. I'm stressin for an invite.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
That's not what being a sneakerhead is all about.

I have two extra invites to give. The first two to PM me will get them.

Please, no hypebeasts.
eyes.gif

Damn, some people are so cheap. If you want an invite bad enough just buy one for $5 bucks. That's what I did. Bought the XV's with the discountcode so I got them for $128 shipped then sold them for $220 shipped. Gotta do what you gotta do to make some money. If you want one bad enough just buy itand shut up. That simple.

invite for me also ..i would be sooo happy and thankful lol =] thanks a lot in advance to who do so sends me that invite
wink.gif

maybe this should edited into the title. Post your FIRST AND LAST name along with email address for a quick invite. im all out

Originally Posted by DTRT

Buying sneakers aint what being a sneakerhead is about?

In the the way you put it, no. You make it seem like if you have a lot of sneakers, you are a sneakerhead. Like if Flight Club was an elite club that wasonly for people with the most sneakers.

anyone know if the 20% discount code for the XVs still work?...tried ordering them and it still cmes up to full price w/ taxes before i click the place orderbutton. has this code expired or something?

Back
Top Bottom