Flightposite II Retro, Coming soon?

$200 bones....
IMG_20190829_145719266.jpg

Craftsmanship is piss poor.

Not a chance in hell I'm paying retail to the point that if they end up selling off then oh well lol. I saw them at a FTL two days ago and I liked them but meh. I had a few pairs the last time they retro'd that I shouldve kept but sold them off when I needed to move back in like 2013.

My favorite pair never got retro'd though:

air-flightposite-ii-garnett-og-500x281.jpg

I really can't believe Nike released the FP2 before a proper FP1.

That being said if these drop to the $40 mark I'll cop off the strength of the Zoom.

Save your money guys these will go on heavy discount

Saw them in a HOH in Phoenix yesterday the upper was filthy from people just picking them up an as its a felty material will be impossible to clean

Save your money guys these will go on heavy discount

Saw them in a HOH in Phoenix yesterday the upper was filthy from people just picking them up an as its a felty material will be impossible to clean
If that's the case, no white CWs for me

Don’t even care, I’ve always wanted this shoe yet have not been able to track it down. OBF baby.

Tough decision for me, no size 15 is available and most likely limited size 14s, will bite soon

Don’t even care, I’ve always wanted this shoe yet have not been able to track it down. OBF baby.

Tough decision for me, no size 15 is available and most likely limited size 14s, will bite soon

Same here. Have always wanted these back in the day. But for the DTLR discount, I’m scooping.

Back
Top Bottom