flightposite IIIs ?

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Say what you want. I wasn't a NT'er nor did I know about this place back then. But dudes that played ball and even all the regular joe's I knew swore by these. Even then the Gold pair (probably because they were the only one to end up on clearance racks lol).

Me and one of my good friends (non-sneaker head) are both flat footed. He would rock these damn near every day back then. Even to this day everytime he sees me wearing a pair of foams he'll bring these up and how comfortable they are.

Got a NDS pair in my closet. I need a DS pair of these and blacks.

yep....sure do remember these....and how i would look in eastbay and see every friggin color imaginable

These were alright, I really liked the Ultraposites!! Regret not buying them
ohwell.gif

69425b5e49b2ba3cb2ed0d7227b7e3796f5b94f.pjpg

I fell in love with the black and silver one's and I think that I copped like three pairs of the black/silvers because of how much I wore them and howcomfortable they were. I also had like two or three pairs of the black/blue pairs.

i bought the black ones when they came out..but after all these years i think the blue ones are better now

These are by far one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever played in! And mine are an 11.5 when I wear a 10.5!

But I was in like 6th/7th grade when a friend gave me these, so I beat them to the ground outside, not knowing the significance of them.

BUT then I found out more about them, so I keep them in reeeeal good condition today.

They NEED to retro these!

I never cared much for the ultraposites but there not ugly.I like em more now then I did when they released.

I still remember people were hating on the Flightposite 3's big-time when they came out. It was a love it, hate it kind of shoe, much like most of the-posite set of shoes.

I loved them - especially the team colorways that Eastbay had. The white and green and white and red ones were pretty hard. I still have my white and blackteam colorway pair to this day that I wear to ball - I actually balled in them about 4 months ago.

And from whoever is saying they are uncomfortable at first, they really are. I had to break them in a lot to get them to fit right, but now they arecomfortable as can be.

These are my favorite shoes to wear.
my friends are raggin on them "moonboots" but they are so fresh

My man said a friend of his works for Footlocker and said he saw the Flightposite 3's........not sure if I beleive him or not, but I know some Footlockeremployees do visit here. Oh by the way.......the dude said Dec. 13th......please tell me he's lying, cause if not i'm not getting the Jordan 23's.Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

My man said a friend of his works for Footlocker and said he saw the Flightposite 3's........not sure if I beleive him or not, but I know some Footlocker employees do visit here. Oh by the way.......the dude said Dec. 13th......please tell me he's lying, cause if not i'm not getting the Jordan 23's. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I havnt heard that.If so that would be nuts.

i thought dude was lying, and honestly i still do......but i just wanted to put it out there and see if i could get some feed back

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

My man said a friend of his works for Footlocker and said he saw the Flightposite 3's........not sure if I beleive him or not, but I know some Footlocker employees do visit here. Oh by the way.......the dude said Dec. 13th......please tell me he's lying, cause if not i'm not getting the Jordan 23's. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I havnt heard that.If so that would be nuts.

Back
Top Bottom