FLIPJAYS.COM Pre-Order SPACE jams $230

Originally Posted by raptors29

They have a 14 but no 15 or 16?
smh.gif

Will probably be extremely rare to find in a 15 or higher. JB screws us repeatedly on the so called qs or limited releases by not producing any/small amountsof the bigger sizes. With that being said. That 175 could go towards something better. JB you have sucked money out of me for the last time. Blk/Red V's in07 to be exact!

I paid $275 for DS '01 Jams about two years ago.... I anticipate being able to procure these for retail or less from my spot on RD.... so $190 w/ tax isprobably going to be ok for me.... somebody's gonna make mine a Merry Christmas
happy.gif

This release is turning into more a joke by the minute. Quickstrike my ***. We wouldn't even know about it yet if it was a true quickstrike. Thesearen't going to be any more limited than the CDP was. Period point blank. These games are just silly.

from what i heard they are going to be release in little kids, big kids and adults sizes. dont know if they will be able in toddler sizes. BTW...$230 is notbad but gonna wait til it hits the stores.

i rather just wait... i just hope they dont make it a international release lik the true blue

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

never would pay that much or the $175 retail but I guarantee they sell out w/80% of the credit for that going entirely off hype mark my words NT.......

So what are you saying? If you not coppin, take that avy down flexin @@@ boy

Money order to anyone is like cash once its gone its gone say goodbye to your money. And as for preorder on ebay I've done it before and for some reason ifthe shoe doesn't come in you just get your paypal refunded. Not much to loose except for your cash to be tied up for a few months. I would only buy fromsomeone who has it in stock.

Back
Top Bottom