Floyd Mayweather Jr. Caught on Video flipping Out On a Security Guard in Las Vegas

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

are you guys dumb every one that comes threw there gets id'd lolllllll why does he get to go threw like nothing. cause he lives there like errone so that is a fail.... 2 cause he got money errone there does too fail 3cause hes mayweather even worse.... if he let him in like that he would of lost his job Trust me...... you have a post and idc who it is let them in with no ID something happens. go to court ask security gaurd did you look at his ID. and see who it was 'No' pow! done for.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

are you guys dumb every one that comes threw there gets id'd lolllllll why does he get to go threw like nothing. cause he lives there like errone so that is a fail.... 2 cause he got money errone there does too fail 3cause hes mayweather even worse.... if he let him in like that he would of lost his job Trust me...... you have a post and idc who it is let them in with no ID something happens. go to court ask security gaurd did you look at his ID. and see who it was 'No' pow! done for.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i cant stand this dude. the man was doing his job. so we can bypass security just cause you're a celeb? i mean wouldnt this make you happy knowing this dude is taking his job that serious that you a celeb need to be id'd? god forbid you need to get ur wallet and show the man your id 
indifferent.gif

Fam'...this is his HOME... and im sure he's seen Floyd enter through these gates numerous times...Unless it was his first day on the job....
its obviously not the only home in that area. so its not his home. he's going into a gated community with other homes.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

i cant stand this dude. the man was doing his job. so we can bypass security just cause you're a celeb? i mean wouldnt this make you happy knowing this dude is taking his job that serious that you a celeb need to be id'd? god forbid you need to get ur wallet and show the man your id 
indifferent.gif

Fam'...this is his HOME... and im sure he's seen Floyd enter through these gates numerous times...Unless it was his first day on the job....
its obviously not the only home in that area. so its not his home. he's going into a gated community with other homes.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

so what happened in the vid....i saw him get out....LOL if he push the button himself

so what happened in the vid....i saw him get out....LOL if he push the button himself

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif
Thats what I thought he did.... Now, if anything...Security should be fired for THAT....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif
Thats what I thought he did.... Now, if anything...Security should be fired for THAT....

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Dumb situation

Why can't common sense ever supersede the law when it comes to this kind of thing.

Look him in the face....realize its Floyd and let him into his house. I don't want to hear "O it's their job to check id" YOU KNOW ITS HIS HOUSE

Spoiler [+]
Same thing with that calvin johnson catch in like week 2 for the lions. He caught the ball its obvious he caught it who cares about the stupid rule that he has to maintain the catch HE CAUGHT THE BALL....end rant
b/c the security guards are told to follow procedure.
it's their job on the line if they don't

Mayweather doesn't care..is he going to pay the bills if they get fired?
it's a catch 22 dirty, you know the drill. world sucks.... and that security guard made a bad decision and shouldn't have gave him a hard time. he shouldn't have kissed his %*! either, just saying. it got worse and now that security guard is out of a job. yeh he got fired because mayweather was pissed off. I bet he'd have his job today if he didn't trip on may

Dumb situation

Why can't common sense ever supersede the law when it comes to this kind of thing.

Look him in the face....realize its Floyd and let him into his house. I don't want to hear "O it's their job to check id" YOU KNOW ITS HIS HOUSE

Spoiler [+]
Same thing with that calvin johnson catch in like week 2 for the lions. He caught the ball its obvious he caught it who cares about the stupid rule that he has to maintain the catch HE CAUGHT THE BALL....end rant

it's a catch 22 dirty, you know the drill. world sucks.... and that security guard made a bad decision and shouldn't have gave him a hard time. he shouldn't have kissed his %*! either, just saying. it got worse and now that security guard is out of a job. yeh he got fired because mayweather was pissed off. I bet he'd have his job today if he didn't trip on may

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

You're assuming a lot saying that the gurad knew who he was. Not everyone pays attn to all the celebrtities in the news. Now if he bhad been workin there and let him in multiple times before I see him just letting him in but if he was new which it kind of appreared to be in the vid then he should ask for ID.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

but i definitely agree.. everyone is so quick to say the guard knew who he was.. or maybe when its his turn to shift that graveyard he just  ID everyones and do his job the way its suppose to be done.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "NO" "POW" done for.

but seriously,  if hes so pissed about the whole ID situation why doesnt he get a house not located in a community.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

You're assuming a lot saying that the gurad knew who he was. Not everyone pays attn to all the celebrtities in the news. Now if he bhad been workin there and let him in multiple times before I see him just letting him in but if he was new which it kind of appreared to be in the vid then he should ask for ID.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

but i definitely agree.. everyone is so quick to say the guard knew who he was.. or maybe when its his turn to shift that graveyard he just  ID everyones and do his job the way its suppose to be done.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "NO" "POW" done for.

but seriously,  if hes so pissed about the whole ID situation why doesnt he get a house not located in a community.

If you guys turn up your speakers you can clearly hear the security guard say,"I know it's you, but I need ID" (or something along those lines).

So I'd be pretty pissed if the dude knew who I was, didn't card the Maloof bro's, and carded me...

If you guys turn up your speakers you can clearly hear the security guard say,"I know it's you, but I need ID" (or something along those lines).

So I'd be pretty pissed if the dude knew who I was, didn't card the Maloof bro's, and carded me...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Dumb situation

Spoiler [+]

Not surprised..

Dumb situation

Spoiler [+]

Not surprised..

StaXX wrote:

Dumb situation

Spoiler [+]

Not surprised..

QFT...

But if what thacapt said is true then dude should have just let him in no question...

Back
Top Bottom