Floyd Mayweather just purchased a 18 million dollar watch are you a hater

A 25K bill surely would have gratuity included right?

Most definitely. I've had to organize events for the staff at the office and ALL spots tack on 15-18% gratuity the moment you go over 6+ guests. This is on top of the already overpriced food and booze.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/floyd-mayweather-tip-waitress-stiffed-las-vegas-fight-marcos-maidana/

The NY Post actually lists the bill items:

5 bottles of Patron - $2,375
3 Grey Goose - $1,425
6 bottles of Ciroc - $2,850
20 bottles of Luc Belaire Rose champagne - $11,500
1 6-liter bottle of Luc Belaire Rose - $6,500
200 chicken wings - $600
1 fruit platter - $55

Even if those Goose bottles were 1.75L they would've cost about $50 max each. I'm not even going to comment on the $3 chicken wings or the fruit platter from Costco.

The club's management is petty as hell for calling out Floyd when he spent a fortune and also drove an 'ish ton of traffic to their club. :smh:

Last edited:
If he actually bought this for 18MM he’s an even bigger fool than I took him for. His argument is that the trinkets are for investment purposes but who the hell is gonna buy a Jake for 18MM :lol: Dude was better off copping some art
This

If he ever goes broke or needs to sell it. Don’t see how it will fetch anything near that.

The purchase in general is idiotic even if he was a billionaire idc

those super billionaires are boring as hell they should be like oh Floyd bought a 18 mill watch I’m going to get a 60 mill watch see who can out stunt who stop acting all lame :smh:

Floyd stays buying overpriced exotic cars then he sells them for a loss. He’s def hustling backwards .

Floyd makes a million dollars a month from smart investments over the years he’s not going broke you just mad you can’t stunt

Most definitely. I've had to organize events for the staff at the office and ALL spots tack on 15-18% gratuity the moment you go over 6+ guests. This is on top of the already overpriced food and booze.

3 Grey Goose - $1,425
200 chicken wings - $600
1 fruit platter - $55

Even if those Goose bottles were 1.75L they would've cost about $50 max each. I'm not even going to comment on the $3 chicken wings or the fruit platter from Costco.

The club's management is petty as hell for calling out Floyd when he spent a fortune and also drove an 'ish ton of traffic to their club. :smh:

$3 a chicken wing?

InsignificantHospitableHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

those super billionaires are boring as hell they should be like oh Floyd bought a 18 mill watch I’m going to get a 60 mill watch see who can out stunt who stop acting all lame :smh:

You would make a terrible financial advisor

If Bill Gates woke up with Mayweather Money he'd kill himself
That would essentially mean he’s broke then so if I lost 50 or 60 billion dollars I’m sure I’d off myself too lol

You would make a terrible financial advisor

I hate the average life so yea you right if people expect me to say things like save your money and maybe one day you will be able to buy a few nice things they can eat mud I’m not about that average life at all I’m no where near Floyd money but I definitely have money to stunt

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/floyd-mayweather-tip-waitress-stiffed-las-vegas-fight-marcos-maidana/

3 Grey Goose - $1,425
200 chicken wings - $600
1 fruit platter - $55

Of all things those wings are the most ridiculous

Last edited:
I hate the average life so yea you right if people expect me to say things like save your money and maybe one day you will be able to buy a few nice things they can eat mud I’m not about that average life at all I’m no where near Floyd money but I definitely have money to stunt

But where is your money?

You said you had it, you also said if you got it your supposed to show it.

Show us!

PLEASE!

what's the specs on the watch?
who made it?
what kind of movement in that jawn?

I want answers.

Back
Top Bottom