Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by mco85

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually

2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it
Word.  We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.  And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?  He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.  With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout. 

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.  With the amount of talent and skill he has it's +%@$%@*@.  We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Mayweather has ducked people at welterweight but lets not act like he always ducked people. He paid his dues and dominated the at lightweight, he was ducked by a bunch of boxers for many years. Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.

the public may have thought that Pacs last four fights were tough, but as a boxing fan I never thought any of those dudes were even gonna get close to beating him. Pac knows that marquez would be a tougher fight than any of those dudes and thats why he wants no part of it, but I never hear anyone saying anything about that.

Originally Posted by bleach

Originally Posted by quiickz

manny's dad ate his dog
Marquez drank his own urine, so does that mean all mexicans drink their urine?
once again, when did floyd say ALL asians eat dog?

are you implying that as long as he didn't say or put "all" then it's not considered ignorant? 

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually

2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it
Word.  We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.  And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?  He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.  With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout. 

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.  With the amount of talent and skill he has it's +%@$%@*@.  We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Mayweather has ducked people at welterweight but lets not act like he always ducked people. He paid his dues and dominated the at lightweight, he was ducked by a bunch of boxers for many years. Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.

the public may have thought that Pacs last four fights were tough, but as a boxing fan I never thought any of those dudes were even gonna get close to beating him. Pac knows that marquez would be a tougher fight than any of those dudes and thats why he wants no part of it, but I never hear anyone saying anything about that.

manny's dad ate his dog
Marquez drank his own urine, so does that mean all mexicans drink their urine?
once again, when did floyd say ALL asians eat dog?

are you implying that as long as he didn't say or put "all" then it's not considered ignorant? 

Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.
but when a fighter ducks another fighter and then goes via live streaming to call him names and call obscene ignorant comments, then it's understood why he gets all the hate for ducking fighters.

Im not saying May isnt ducking people now but all boxers do it he just gets all the hate for it.
but when a fighter ducks another fighter and then goes via live streaming to call him names and call obscene ignorant comments, then it's understood why he gets all the hate for ducking fighters.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Hate on Floyd for being arrogant, ignorant whatever I have no problem with that. But as far as ducking boxers he hasnt done anything that all others dont do including Pac

Hate on Floyd for being arrogant, ignorant whatever I have no problem with that. But as far as ducking boxers he hasnt done anything that all others dont do including Pac

It's known that Floyd has been ducking fighters while Pacman has been doing the opposite and fighting the top guys in his weight classes.

It's known that Floyd has been ducking fighters while Pacman has been doing the opposite and fighting the top guys in his weight classes.

Thats what I mean. How people can honestly say Pac isn't ducking Marquez is beyond me. Nobody that he has fought since fighting Hatton has had a legitimate chance to beat him. Including Cotto, who wasn't +$+! after what Margarito did to him. Same goes for Margarito, he is gonna get killed and everyon knows it

Thats what I mean. How people can honestly say Pac isn't ducking Marquez is beyond me. Nobody that he has fought since fighting Hatton has had a legitimate chance to beat him. Including Cotto, who wasn't +$+! after what Margarito did to him. Same goes for Margarito, he is gonna get killed and everyon knows it

You can easily say the same thing about Mayweather.  He takes on fights where the fighter is already past their prime.  He had the opportunity to fight Margherito, Cotto and Mosley when they were up there in rankings but he ran away and retired.  He could have fought someone more appealing than Marquez when he came back from retirement but didnt.  He always wants to fight in fights where its a sure thing hes gonna win, if he did fight mosley years ago that fight could have been alot different.   And right now it seems that Mayweather is just scared.  Its all over the news, its said by all sports analysts that he is the one at fault for this fight not happening its almost like hes a joke.  Hes destroying his image everyday he doesnt agree to this fight.  That says alot about his so called greatness. 

You can easily say the same thing about Mayweather.  He takes on fights where the fighter is already past their prime.  He had the opportunity to fight Margherito, Cotto and Mosley when they were up there in rankings but he ran away and retired.  He could have fought someone more appealing than Marquez when he came back from retirement but didnt.  He always wants to fight in fights where its a sure thing hes gonna win, if he did fight mosley years ago that fight could have been alot different.   And right now it seems that Mayweather is just scared.  Its all over the news, its said by all sports analysts that he is the one at fault for this fight not happening its almost like hes a joke.  Hes destroying his image everyday he doesnt agree to this fight.  That says alot about his so called greatness. 

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Again, im not saying i disagree, since coming up in weight Mayweather has been very cautious. All im saying is the same is true for Pac. People act like Pac takes on all comers but IMO he doesn't. He fights people he knows he can beat just like May.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Again, im not saying i disagree, since coming up in weight Mayweather has been very cautious. All im saying is the same is true for Pac. People act like Pac takes on all comers but IMO he doesn't. He fights people he knows he can beat just like May.

If you don't think anyone in any poverty stricken country where money/food is hard to come by won't eat a domesticated animal, you need to look away from you're picture perfect world.

If you don't think anyone in any poverty stricken country where money/food is hard to come by won't eat a domesticated animal, you need to look away from you're picture perfect world.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

There's a difference in being  ignorant  and being a flat out racist. 

THIS ... 
floyd is an idiot ... he  needs to just fight this dude and get it over with 

Originally Posted by JoeClear

There's a difference in being  ignorant  and being a flat out racist. 

THIS ... 
floyd is an idiot ... he  needs to just fight this dude and get it over with 

manny came all the way from flyweight and now is destroying/destroyed all of the top fighters in the weighterweight div., he hasnt ducked anyone that he was sopposed to fight, would a third match against marquez be great? yes but he's still a lightweight and theres nothing to accomplish there, according to manny + theres more money w/ money, the best fighter available

manny came all the way from flyweight and now is destroying/destroyed all of the top fighters in the weighterweight div., he hasnt ducked anyone that he was sopposed to fight, would a third match against marquez be great? yes but he's still a lightweight and theres nothing to accomplish there, according to manny + theres more money w/ money, the best fighter available

Back
Top Bottom