Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

Usually the filipinos who eat dogs are in the poverty areas or slums (except maybe kingcrux, lol)  And its not even a huge percentage.  And to the few who do, can you really blame them?  With food so scarce and everything... people gotta eat something.  
Though I don't mind Mayweather's comments about cooking rice, dog, sushi...  even though Sushi's not from the PI 
laugh.gif
,  but I'm just wondering how a 5'8 dude has the nerve to call a 5'6 dude a ****** 
laugh.gif

Usually the filipinos who eat dogs are in the poverty areas or slums (except maybe kingcrux, lol)  And its not even a huge percentage.  And to the few who do, can you really blame them?  With food so scarce and everything... people gotta eat something.  
Though I don't mind Mayweather's comments about cooking rice, dog, sushi...  even though Sushi's not from the PI 
laugh.gif
,  but I'm just wondering how a 5'8 dude has the nerve to call a 5'6 dude a ****** 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

^^^ That still don't mean all Filipinos eat Dog genius.

floyd didnt say all filipinos do
but if manny's dad didnt eat his dog, he wouldnt be a boxer right now

so is what floyd said reeeeally that bad?  
happy.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by KingJames23

It's really easy to talk !@*! if you never have to back it up.
laugh.gif
 41-0 son

Correction, 41-0 without facing Pac.....but hey whatever makes u sleep better

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

If Pac said He was going to have Mayweather cook him some fried chicken and collared greens Mr. Jackson and Mr. Sharpton would be having a field day with this ranting and raving on espn.
well since PBF fired first, if Manny's camp would play his mind game and retaliate with some ignorant comments, I don't think Rainbow PUSH and AL would be all over it. Depending on how light or deep the comments would be.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by KingJames23

It's really easy to talk !@*! if you never have to back it up.
laugh.gif
 41-0 son

Correction, 41-0 without facing Pac.....but hey whatever makes u sleep better

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

If Pac said He was going to have Mayweather cook him some fried chicken and collared greens Mr. Jackson and Mr. Sharpton would be having a field day with this ranting and raving on espn.
well since PBF fired first, if Manny's camp would play his mind game and retaliate with some ignorant comments, I don't think Rainbow PUSH and AL would be all over it. Depending on how light or deep the comments would be.

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually
2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it

1. Floyd knows what he is doing. Him talking %%%% makes me happy because it means he plan to fight pac eventually
2. Floyd is ducking Pac, but how come nobody talks %%%% about Pac for ducking marquez. If floyd beat Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto and Clottey nobody would give him any credit. Pac picks people in bigger weight classes that he knows he will dominate. The toughest fight for him other than Floyd is marquez but Pac wants no part of it

I don't know what world u live in if u think people should talk about more Pac and Marquez than Pac and PBF.

I don't know what world u live in if u think people should talk about more Pac and Marquez than Pac and PBF.

Originally Posted by mco85

Word.  We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.  And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?  He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.  With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout. 

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.  With the amount of talent and skill he has it's %++@@!#@.  We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Originally Posted by mco85

Word.  We know that Pacquiao's hardest fights were with Marquez, but at least they fought twice.  And why are you acting like Pacquiao was a heavy favorite in all his fights?  He was an underdog in the Oscar fight and people thought he couldn't hang with Cotto.  With the exception of the recent fight with Mosley, MM has always taken the safer bout. 

There's no way to defend all the fighters MM has ducked.  With the amount of talent and skill he has it's %++@@!#@.  We all know he's a great fighter but he had a chance to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

Originally Posted by bleach

happy.gif

You're the one implying that Filipinos do. I think it's best you probably keep your comments to yourself since you basically exposed yourself to being ignorant.

mco85 wrote:

I honestly think that Pac would demolish Marquez in this stage/weight of his career.

happy.gif

You're the one implying that Filipinos do. I think it's best you probably keep your comments to yourself since you basically exposed yourself to being ignorant.

mco85 wrote:

I honestly think that Pac would demolish Marquez in this stage/weight of his career.

happy.gif

well some do obviously, which was my point

happy.gif

well some do obviously, which was my point

Back
Top Bottom