Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

Can't see the video cause I'm at work, but yall need to cut it out with that "scarred" talk...I'm pretty sure both of these dudes aren't afraid of each other

lol emuael, it that the best insult he could come up w/, may comes off bad here, we dont hear from him for weeks after there was apparently no contract discussions for the pac fight, like anyone believes that, hes clearly ducking him for vacation/hopefully let manny wreck himself time, and has the nerve to call himself the best of all time? he's the best joker of all time, ill give him that

lol emuael, it that the best insult he could come up w/, may comes off bad here, we dont hear from him for weeks after there was apparently no contract discussions for the pac fight, like anyone believes that, hes clearly ducking him for vacation/hopefully let manny wreck himself time, and has the nerve to call himself the best of all time? he's the best joker of all time, ill give him that

If Pac said He was going to have Mayweather cook him some fried chicken and collared greens Mr. Jackson and Mr. Sharpton would be having a field day with this ranting and raving on espn.

If Pac said He was going to have Mayweather cook him some fried chicken and collared greens Mr. Jackson and Mr. Sharpton would be having a field day with this ranting and raving on espn.

Still not as bad as when B.Hop snapped the PR flag in half....in Puerto Rico
laugh.gif

bottom line, Floyd is ignorant....people can't be shocked or surprised by what he said. Doesn't excuse his stupidity, but I'm not going to sit here and act like I didn't expect something ridiculous to come out of his mouth.

Still not as bad as when B.Hop snapped the PR flag in half....in Puerto Rico
laugh.gif

bottom line, Floyd is ignorant....people can't be shocked or surprised by what he said. Doesn't excuse his stupidity, but I'm not going to sit here and act like I didn't expect something ridiculous to come out of his mouth.

I know thats Floyd's game and I'm all for a lil $#%+ talking. But I think Money took it too far this go around
smh.gif

I think he said it to get under the skin of Pac fans/filipino's more than anything. Unless he wants Pacquaio to go on record and say some slick $#%+, but I can't see that happening.

I know thats Floyd's game and I'm all for a lil $#%+ talking. But I think Money took it too far this go around
smh.gif

I think he said it to get under the skin of Pac fans/filipino's more than anything. Unless he wants Pacquaio to go on record and say some slick $#%+, but I can't see that happening.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

talk all that @**# on camera... but aint willing to step in the ring against pac? talk @**# to his face in the ring.... it can happen if he didnt try and make his own rules..
laugh.gif
.... punk move

i wouldnt wanna fight a dude on ped's or roids either if he didnt want to take a simple blood test. pac has tattoos no? scared of needles my %+%. both just want to keep that ##-0 record but if they dont fight each other, their records wont matter anyway cause they wont be considered for any of the best of all time conversations.

talk all that @**# on camera... but aint willing to step in the ring against pac? talk @**# to his face in the ring.... it can happen if he didnt try and make his own rules..
laugh.gif
.... punk move

i wouldnt wanna fight a dude on ped's or roids either if he didnt want to take a simple blood test. pac has tattoos no? scared of needles my %+%. both just want to keep that ##-0 record but if they dont fight each other, their records wont matter anyway cause they wont be considered for any of the best of all time conversations.

Ummm.....?

Ummm.....?

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

laugh.gif
.... punk move

Pac isn't scared of needles 
laugh.gif
He believes that giving blood makes him weak (he cites the 1st Morales fight).

It may be a weak excuse but you have to understand that Filipino's are superstitious people and Pacquaio truly believes that he lost that fight due to giving blood. Still, Mayweather has every right to be suspicious. Manny should just take the tests once and for all.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

laugh.gif
.... punk move

Pac isn't scared of needles 
laugh.gif
He believes that giving blood makes him weak (he cites the 1st Morales fight).

It may be a weak excuse but you have to understand that Filipino's are superstitious people and Pacquaio truly believes that he lost that fight due to giving blood. Still, Mayweather has every right to be suspicious. Manny should just take the tests once and for all.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Y'all do realize boxing is essentially pro wrestling don't you.
Pro wrestling though puts the fights together that people want to see.  Oh, so does MMA.  Boxing, unfortunately can't and it freakin' sucks

so one major fight doesnt get made and it means boxing doesnt put fights togther people want to see?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Y'all do realize boxing is essentially pro wrestling don't you.
Pro wrestling though puts the fights together that people want to see.  Oh, so does MMA.  Boxing, unfortunately can't and it freakin' sucks

so one major fight doesnt get made and it means boxing doesnt put fights togther people want to see?

This isn't just a major fight, this is THE fight for a sport that needs it. Simply has to be done and I'm beginning to doubt if it will occur

And didn't Pac agree to the tests? I know he didn't initially but I thought he came back and is now ok with it but Money is backing off. Please correct me if I'm wrong

This isn't just a major fight, this is THE fight for a sport that needs it. Simply has to be done and I'm beginning to doubt if it will occur

And didn't Pac agree to the tests? I know he didn't initially but I thought he came back and is now ok with it but Money is backing off. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom