Flyknit Chukka Thread

Hope you didn't chose DHL for shipping from Germany. Might take up to a month to get them.  I got a pair of  HTM Free Flyknit Volt off of eBay and they have been sitting at the Frankfurt airport for 2 weeks now.
Just google  DHL Germany and read the horror stories.

They came today; Fedex Express $168 total

Ordered Saturday and here less than 48 hrs later

just ordered a half size up in the wolf grey's since i couldnt find any 10.5. Has anyone ever changed changed the soles to a thicker sole? The ones on the flyknits i have are pretty thin.

just ordered a half size up in the wolf grey's since i couldnt find any 10.5. Has anyone ever changed changed the soles to a thicker sole? The ones on the flyknits i have are pretty thin.
i wear a 10.5 in all my shoes including my lunar flyknits. the chukkas fit slightly more snug and I think I could fit a 11 comfortably without a thicker sole

might vary for you, but I think you should be alright without one

i wear a 10.5 in all my shoes including my lunar flyknits. the chukkas fit slightly more snug and I think I could fit a 11 comfortably without a thicker sole

might vary for you, but I think you should be alright without one
with how the chukka is, half size up shouldn't be a problem if you lace it properly. it won't slip out or anything, it'll just be a little longer.

Drip Hollywood still has Wolf Greys and Black/White Chukkas in.  I nabbed a pair of the black/whites over the weekend.

Black/White - (8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13)

Wolf Grey  - (8.5, 10)

Burgandy - FSR (8-13)

(323) 468-1881

Drip Hollywood still has Wolf Greys and Black/White Chukkas in.  I nabbed a pair of the black/whites over the weekend.

Wolf Grey  - (8.5, 10)

Burgandy - FSR (8-13)

(323) 468-1881
price?

Wolf Grey  - (8.5, 10)

Burgandy - FSR (8-13)

(323) 468-1881
Anyone willing to proxy?  I guess they don't do phone orders, which I think is stupid considering they do online orders.  I swear the guys I talk to there are just plain lazy.

Last edited:
Not doing phone orders is so lazy

When they go outta business chalk things like this up to that

Last edited:

Wolf Grey  - (8.5, 10)

Burgandy - FSR (8-13)

(323) 468-1881
price?
Retail.

Anyone willing to proxy?  I guess they don't do phone orders, which I think is stupid considering they do online orders.  I swear the guys I talk to there are just plain lazy.
Are you sure!? They said that?  I know the owner.  They used to take phone orders all the time (and I agree, it's a ****** business model if they don't--but they also so end up selling everything they have so it's not a loss to them). 

If that's the case then that is my mistake and I apologize for the confusion.   

Can anyone can point me in the right direction for the university red in 10.5 for retail or under? I"ve only found them for ~$190. I dont want to pay resell. Might have to get the burgundy.

Last edited:
the 3 newer CW is down to $119 shipped on ebay. not really feeling those 3 CW, but couldn't resist picking one up at that price.

I have a trash can like that unfortunately I puked in it all night after a Sunday Funday gone wrong

Back
Top Bottom