Flyknit Chukka Thread

Drip Hollywood still has Wolf Greys and Black/White Chukkas in.  I nabbed a pair of the black/whites over the weekend.

Black/White - (8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13)

Wolf Grey  - (8.5, 10)

Burgandy - FSR (8-13)

(323) 468-1881
price?
Just came in to say THANK YOU!!!!! Second i saw this threat i called the shop and literally begged the guy to sell me a pair of wolf greys - i'm in Philly and the store is in LA.  The guy refused but i kept hounding him (politely) and ultimately he saw how much i needed them and shipped them to me, and they arrived today! I was scared to rep you because i thought i'd jinx them, but they arrived safe and sound. Bro, i've been looking for these for a few months like every day, can't believe i got them for cost. Seriously, again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Just came in to say THANK YOU!!!!! Second i saw this threat i called the shop and literally begged the guy to sell me a pair of wolf greys - i'm in Philly and the store is in LA.  The guy refused but i kept hounding him (politely) and ultimately he saw how much i needed them and shipped them to me, and they arrived today! I was scared to rep you because i thought i'd jinx them, but they arrived safe and sound. Bro, i've been looking for these for a few months like every day, can't believe i got them for cost. Seriously, again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!! Glad they helped you out. Enjoy them!

End clothing has these for $159 and I think 20% off should work on em.
really good deal for the tarps, too bad they don't have my size. in case anyone is wondering, total comes out to around US$140 after shipping and conversion. the total includes 20% for non-EU customers and 20% from the winter20 code

Last edited:
crossing my fingers in hope of a wolf gray restock specifically a size 9
nerd.gif
I have faith in NDC!  Was waiting on the midnight fogs when they finally appeared after the Drip Hollywood BS.  Getting the black/white-sail definitely eases the pain and comes in a very close second, but not quite the same.

Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB

"The Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB is set to be the medal stand model for US athletes at next year’s at Sochi Winter Olympics sort of in the same way that the Nike Flyknit Trainer was spotted on-feet for US athletes during last year’s Olympic games."

Not a big fan.  Decided to double up on the midnight fogs in anticipation that it might be a while before Nike releases a chukka colorway I'm actually going to like.

Back
Top Bottom