Flyknit Chukka Thread

Gusmq

Was tempted to grab university red chukkas finally, but shipping on hhv.de is insane - 59 EUR.

Thanks anyway. Repped.

Gusmq

Was tempted to grab university red chukkas finally, but shipping on hhv.de is insane - 59 EUR.

Thanks anyway. Repped.
Yes, I know.... it all depends on how bad you want them because at this point they´re almost sold out and you end up paying rape prices.... I copped the University reds from them back in february but they kept postponing shipping as it was a pre-order so I finally cancelled and found them for cheap @  Bodega. Good luck anyway !!!!!!

cooome on nike we need some more restocks on the popular colors. still holding out for some wolf greys >:

You. Are. The. Man.

I was one click away from pulling the trigger on the tarps for $220 on eBay a few days ago but decided to hold out for a better deal. With shipping included, they were below retail at $166 off HHV.

They would've been $112 without shipping.
sick.gif
I guess Germans aren't beasting for Nike's quite like this side of the pond.
laugh.gif

Thanks, buddy.

Last edited:

You. Are. The. Man.

I was one click away from pulling the trigger on the tarps for $220 on eBay a few days ago but decided to hold out for a better deal. With shipping included, they were below retail at $166 off HHV.

They would've been $112 without shipping.
sick.gif
I guess Germans aren't beasting for Nike's quite like this side of the pond.
laugh.gif

Thanks, buddy.
That´s a good deal for an almost sold out chukka...Glad to be helpful, enjoy them !!!!

There are some colorways up on shoepalace.com for $119 and then 15% off with the code SP-BLACKFRIDAY13. Comes to 101.99 with free shipping.

QUestion about these german/international sites...

As international customers, we shouldn't be getting charged tax (VAT) right?

I know alot of UK retailers exclude VAT from international (non-EU) buyers...

Is there way to get around that on any of the aforementioned sites? I really want these tarps... just looking for the best deal possible

QUestion about these german/international sites...

As international customers, we shouldn't be getting charged tax (VAT) right?

I know alot of UK retailers exclude VAT from international (non-EU) buyers...

Is there way to get around that on any of the aforementioned sites? I really want these tarps... just looking for the best deal possible
UK, Sweden, Norway and France don´t charge VAT as opposed to Germany as far as I know....

Back
Top Bottom