Flyknit Chukka Thread

those snow greys are pretty nice. seen a couple pics on IG and theyre looking worthy of copping. :D

Last edited:
White tongue and HTM tag aside, what's the difference between those and the HTM's?

Hopefully they release a grey HTM lookalike.

Wasn't expecting to get this cw... But for the price, it was a no-brainer... The Volt Flywire isn't a good look on these (imo), so I snipped it off. They look so much cleaner now.

Flyknit Chukka - Obsidian by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Now, I'm on a mission for the Blue Glow/Volts and Black/White/Sails (for reasonable prices hahah).
nerd.gif
Wow, really clever, man!  I think it turned out really well.  How'd you remove all of the flywire?  Did you  have to retrieve it from inside the shoes underneath the in soles?

Wow, really clever, man!  I think it turned out really well.  How'd you remove all of the flywire?  Did you  have to retrieve it from inside the shoes underneath the in soles?

Thanks, Sir! I snipped all the top ends in half then pulled the FW through their last visible openings with surgical scissor. After all that, I just snipped...

Nike needs to stop messing around and reduce those royals on NDC, I've been waiting ...

Wasn't expecting to get this cw... But for the price, it was a no-brainer... The Volt Flywire isn't a good look on these (imo), so I snipped it off. They look so much cleaner now.

View media item 720206
Flyknit Chukka - Obsidian by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Now, I'm on a mission for the Blue Glow/Volts and Black/White/Sails (for reasonable prices hahah). :nerd:

Looks good! Did cutting the flywire out change the fit much if any?

Back
Top Bottom