Flyknit Chukka Thread

^Thanks, Sir! IMO, not much, if any...

No problem, man. Awesome. May end up doing the same.

On another note, I found out the other day that these are a great shoe to walk around all day in. Hoping to score the grey/navy pair when they release. Such a wearable colorway.

New colors up on Nike UK.  the blue color looks very similar to the HTM version.  Those will be a double up for sure when they release stateside.

Last edited:
Just saw the new Navy color chukka and Green color chukka. Both of them look very similar to HTM version. I need to get both of those when they release.

These just came in from SNS - they ship super quick! From Belgium to Seattle in 4 days, wow...

Also, these are my first Flyknit Chukkas and I must say that I am very impressed with these.

I really want the Wolf Greys and Deep Burgundys now. They fit nicely too!

Last edited:

These just came in from SNS - they ship super quick! From Belgium to Seattle in 4 days, wow...

Also, these are my first Flyknit Chukkas and I must say that I am very impressed with these.

I really want the Wolf Greys and Deep Burgundys now. They fit nicely too!
Congratulations, man!  These are one of my favorite colorways.  Enjoy!

Anyone ever order from END in Europe? If so, were you hit with custom fees? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
what is the purpose of the flywire in these shoes? Just was wondering what effects removing it would have

Whats the size like in Flyknits? I wear 11.5 in my Nike Free 5.0's and not sure if I should go for an 11 or 11.5. Thanks.

Cant wait until i get my pair.. unlike you my shipment is taking forever to get to NY
mean.gif
When did you order? Did you see if they got stuck in customs, possibly?

my pair also got here today from SNS. Cant beat royals for $99 shipped from across the pond to California. :smokin

View media item 724114

was able to scoop these off CL @180 for both,vnds.

I've caught the chukka bug

NEED the
grey/reds
blue/volts
fogs
snow greys

HTM's would be nice but resell is awful on both pairs!!!

Last edited:
was able to scoop these off CL @180 for both,vnds.

I've caught the chukka bug

NEED the
grey/reds
blue/volts
fogs
snow greys

HTM's would be nice but resell is awful on both pairs!!!
Great deal !!!!!  Gotta check CL.... They´re really nice and comfy, you´ll get addicted to those shoes.

Enjoy them !!!!

I know this has been answered before, but do these run tts? I go tts with the racers, trainers, and lunars. Thx

Back
Top Bottom