Flyknit Chukka Thread

Picked up the squadron blue pure platinums right now. What of the best looking chukkahs, IMO. Was even expecting. Was going to the store and see if my boy held me down a pair of hot lavas, and bam, these were just sitting there. Couldn't resist. Didn't even need another pair of chukkahs, but couldn't resist.
where at in LA?

Looking at the product code on finishline, it doesn't look like the night factors are coming out. Those have been the hardest to locate state side. I haven't seen anyone confirm anything on those.

I'm curious about this too since Night Factors are the ones I'm really waiting for. Anyone finding any decent EU deals on them yet?

Just copped the night factors from atmos for just about retail. Was thinking of maybe waiting for discounts, but had a feeling the thirst for these will be great.

Pics when it gets here. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Just copped the night factors from atmos for just about retail. Was thinking of maybe waiting for discounts, but had a feeling the thirst for these will be great.

Pics when it gets here. 
pimp.gif

he ships to the US?

Pics when it gets here. 
pimp.gif

did you deal with a proxy to get it here to the states?

Pics when it gets here. 
pimp.gif

Definitely want these - how were you able to order with them?

Back
Top Bottom