Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got these in friday, and UNDS one of them [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] paid 50 and 55 GBP + shipping.
Nice deals you got - I've been thinking about those blue glows for a long time. Not sure if I can pull the trigger without seeing them in person... They look pretty great on though - Thanks for on-feet pics!

Nice deals you got - I've been thinking about those blue glows for a long time. Not sure if I can pull the trigger without seeing them in person... They look pretty great on though - Thanks for on-feet pics!

No problem and thanks! You Wont be dissapointed, they even look better outside when natural light hit them, they really pop out!

Thank you sir, you are the man! Repped
That´s a great deal....enjoy them !!!!!!   
wink.gif

I called bows and arrows today and they mentioned they have 4 colorways coming in the next few weeks. Hopefully that means the night factors are 1 of them. I haven't seen them in any NA botiques yet so I'm not too confident.

The wolf grey / cool grey / electric green was available on NDC for a few weeks, then they took it down mid-week last week. Did anyone actually buy a pair when it was posted?

Last edited:
^ yea I wanted to pick up a pair of those but can't find em anywhere.... Saw they were on NDC and thought they may sit but seems like no one else has received them

for those copping the midnight fogs off NDC, ebates has 10% cashback on NDC right now so apply that as well

Back
Top Bottom