Flyknit Chukka Thread

NTLV, had the electric greens on display, but they're not there anymore. Maybe they took em' down sine they're really slated for a 2/1 release?

Last edited:
The Squadron Blue/ Plat is at 21 Mercer, most szs were sold out. The put out the brigjt crimson too. The other one should arrive within the week

Since the night factor launch is up in the air, I picked up the platinum and night factor from usgstore for $450 aus shipped (192 each). Retail will be 185 for with tax so this works out.

View media item 770383University Reds came in! First chukka and couldn't be more satisfied! Won an auction for $137.50 :D went TTS with a. 10. It definitely lives up to expectations! Mad comfortable and extremely light. A higher end,better version of Roshes. Look forward to buying more despite the fact that it will hurt my pockets.

Last edited:
University Reds came in! First chukka and couldn't be more satisfied! Won an auction for $137.50
happy.gif
went TTS with a. 10. It definitely lives up to expectations! Mad comfortable and extremely light. A higher end,better version of Roshes. Look forward to buying more despite the fact that it will hurt my pockets.
That´s a great deal for an almost sold out CW, enjoy them buddy !!!! Can´t compare chukkas to Roshes.....

These are fire, congrats !!!!!!

Last edited:

That´s a great deal for an almost sold out CW, enjoy them buddy !!!! Can´t compare chukkas to Roshes.....

These are fire, congrats !!!!!!
Youre definitely right about that. Chukkas are by far superior to any shoe ive tried on thus far. also, off topic, but I think you might have one of the best reputation to post ratios on Niketalk 372 rep to 437 posts and counting. I think I speak for everyone on this thread when I say thank you for all the help youve provided! Havent been on NT that long but by far the most helpful member I have seen throughout the threads I am on.

Youre definitely right about that. Chukkas are by far superior to any shoe ive tried on thus far. also, off topic, but I think you might have one of the best reputation to post ratios on Niketalk 372 rep to 437 posts and counting. I think I speak for everyone on this thread when I say thank you for all the help youve provided! Havent been on NT that long but by far the most helpful member I have seen throughout the threads I am on.
I second this

How have your Chukkas held up over time? Anybody with really old early releases still beating theirs up daily? I'm patiently waiting for that 2/1 release. 

How have your Chukkas held up over time? Anybody with really old early releases still beating theirs up daily? I'm patiently waiting for that 2/1 release. 
My black/turq pair is aw-hecky-naw.. True beaters working an my feet in the restaurant/delivery biz.
Almost a year on em, pics in the morn, they are rough; still they are comfy
HTMs are sleeping like babies, though.

I third this. Gusmq is the man. We are lucky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom