Flyknit Chukka Thread

order placed for the FSB's

Man its just great being able to buy something off ndc without hassle these days :smokin

Last edited:
The description still has a nod to USA details even thought the photos clearly show no flag insoles or USA on the tongue.

"The Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB Men's Shoe is made with a wool-blend upper and Phylon midsole for premium comfort and soft cushioning. Graphic details that honor the U.S.A. lend this unique shoe a patriotic edge."

Maybe it's a good thing that these didn't get the USA treatment; there would probably be a ridiculous markup.

I was looking at the USA Lunarterra Arktos but decided not to cop when I found out the price would be $300; a $110 increase from the $190 price point of the GR model.

order placed for the FSB's

Man its just great being able to buy something off ndc without hassle these days
smokin.gif
Congratulations, man!  I'm out of luck because size 13 is already out of stock.  
tired.gif

Still on the hunt for deep burgundy a below retail :/

And ok I'm sure you guys are sick of these questions but my TTS is an 8 but I prefer 8.5 in flyknit lows. Should I got tts or 8.5?

Still on the hunt for deep burgundy a below retail :/

And ok I'm sure you guys are sick of these questions but my TTS is an 8 but I prefer 8.5 in flyknit lows. Should I got tts or 8.5?
I go 1/2 sz up in my Flyknits except first batch No padded lining Trainers and they perfect

Anybody know of any other places stocking the FSB's? Can't check out on NDC cos my card has a foreign billing address. I was hoping concepts or bodega would get them.

Thanks

Anybody know of any other places stocking the FSB's? Can't check out on NDC cos my card has a foreign billing address. I was hoping concepts or bodega would get them.

Thanks
Sneaker Politics has them. Only goes up to a size 12... Heres the link: http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/nike-flyknit-trainer-chukka-fsb

Undefeated also has them, but sizes 11.5 and 13 are sold out. http://undefeated.com/footwear/high/nike-flyknit-trainer-chukka-fsb-black

Thank you sir! I didn't even think I might be able to just call Nike and order them over the phone.

^ stick with the same size. i'm the same size in all three models

edit: oops, are you talking about the chukkas or chukka fsb? my fsb pair hasn't come in yet. will update when they arrive, but the regular chukkas are the same sizing as trainers and racers

Last edited:
After being lost in the mail for a week, they finally showed up. Big thanks to Gus. My first pair of chukkas but def not that last... Well that's if I can find any of the colorways I want in my size!

View media item 788843

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom