Flyknit Chukka Thread

Ordered the FSB from oneness. Wonder if these are one of a kind or other colors coming out. They are surprisingly sitting if they are indeed a one of a kind

Maybe it's a good thing that these didn't get the USA treatment; there would probably be a ridiculous markup.

I was looking at the USA Lunarterra Arktos but decided not to cop when I found out the price would be $300; a $110 increase from the $190 price point of the GR model.
Well the Arktos sold out in about 3 hours so revenue management or whoever sets prices made the right call there.

I love the FSB color way but am not sure of the chunkiness of the chukka model and will wait for more reviews.

Did anyone order the FSB from Conveyor? I ordered on tuesday and still no activity on my credit card.. emailed them yesterday to see if I was still good and no response. Considering just ordering off NDC and cancelling from conveyor.

^ ugh. that's what i was afraid of. gonna wait until the pair i ordered comes in before i order a smaller size though...
ohwell.gif

the fsb boot they make for the military is the same way. 0.5 size big

Last edited:
My connect just hit me up asking if I wanted the FSB. I'm not really interested in them.

I can potentially help someone that is interested though :nthat:

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the night factors in a size 10, I'll let them go for retail and ship them out on my dime. I like them, but I don't know if I want all these pairs.

it'll be at retail + sales tax and whatever cost of shipping. Not looking to turn a profit. Just a favor in hopes that down the road could be done if the situation was reverse. :lol: just looking for good karma.

Given that sales tax is high here and with the added shipping cost it may be a little higher than purchasing locally but I'm not trying to cut a lost or gain.

I'm checking them out after work so who knows it may change my mind on them :lol:

Also if i might add. i dont think these are limited or anything and should be readily available

:lol: i think it sold out quick on NDC cause they been doing a good job marketing it and they probably drop a limited supply to drive up hype. hopefully they restock once the olympic is fully underway

Also if i might add. i dont think these are limited or anything and should be readily available

laugh.gif
i think it sold out quick on NDC cause they been doing a good job marketing it and they probably drop a limited supply to drive up hype. hopefully they restock once the olympic is fully underway
Most sizes are still available on NDC aside from size 9.  Seem pretty easy to get.

Most sizes are still available on NDC aside from size 9.  Seem pretty easy to get.
That's great except for the size 13's - even if they fit .5 big and you go down to a 12.5 they didn't even release that size either 
mean.gif
 thanks Nike
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom