Flyknit Chukka Thread

quick question for you guys: anyone out there that prefers the burgundys over the university reds? if so, why?

i haven't seen either in person but am debating which of the two to get, if not the night factors. 

For those that were asking, Nike confirmed that they are completely sold out of the wolf grey's and will not be restocked again. The outlets was basically your last chance at under retail.
Who at Nike confirmed? Did Nike post this on their social media? Did you call the corporate office? LOL

Question for you guys.

Have a deadstock black/white/sail, decided to compare the soles to the new wolf grey's I picked because the sail's looked like they had a darker white, low and behold the sail's were in fact darker.

Is the sole possibly yellowing already or that they shade they used on that shoe?  Seems like most of the white soles on the chukka's are a bright white, but figured I'd ask around here.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.
It's def not yellowing. The black/white sails have an off whitefish tone to it, not as bright as the newer releases.

Last edited:

quick question for you guys: anyone out there that prefers the burgundys over the university reds? if so, why?

i haven't seen either in person but am debating which of the two to get, if not the night factors. 
I own a pair of reds and prefer it over burgundys, but honestly to each his own.

The burdundy is not as "rich" IMO. 

Question for you guys.

Have a deadstock black/white/sail, decided to compare the soles to the new wolf grey's I picked because the sail's looked like they had a darker white, low and behold the sail's were in fact darker.

Is the sole possibly yellowing already or that they shade they used on that shoe?  Seems like most of the white soles on the chukka's are a bright white, but figured I'd ask around here.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.
My interpretation is that nike is referencing the typical color of a sail for boats, which is usually off-white, cream, or bone.

The night factors are my favorite out of the three you mentioned.  

To answer your question, I prefer the burgundys.  From my experience, I've been able to pair them with more outfits than the unis. 

Who at Nike confirmed? Did Nike post this on their social media? Did you call the corporate office? LOL

Corporate wouldn't know **** about retail. However, my girlfriend does work at Nike and I also chatted with two different reps in TN that confirmed no stock throughout their warehouses. How else do you think Sneakersteal knew what outlets were going to get them in the first place? Anymore questions?

Corporate wouldn't know **** about retail. However, my girlfriend does work at Nike and I also chatted with two different reps in TN that confirmed no stock throughout their warehouses. How else do you think Sneakersteal knew what outlets were going to get them in the first place? Anymore questions?

The night factors are my favorite out of the three you mentioned.  

To answer your question, I prefer the burgundys.  From my experience, I've been able to pair them with more outfits than the unis. 

Man I prefer the Uni's personally, they have this pop to them, I wear my Uni's with almost anything lolz

But looking at both your pictures the Uni's look sooooooooo fresh and sooooooo clean 8)

Ordered two pair of university reds from dope factory (1 for me, 1 for my cuz) but I'm being charged $38 in customs fees =\

Any way around this?

Should of split the order.

$25 for shipping? I want to know how that one dude copped for $83

Yeah man that kept me from copping.. Knowing people got them for sub $100 lol I'll probably regret this decision soon though

Damn Sam **** happened to mean from Woodbury factory were you able to get it off?
Na playa, I'm going to
Take them to the nike outlets return them then cop them again with some coupons hahah and they will be able to take that **** off.

Na playa, I'm going to
Take them to the nike outlets return them then cop them again with some coupons hahah and they will be able to take that **** off.

Smart man

yup I wouldnt risk taking the sensor off on your own :smokin why risk getting that ink on your kicks

i ordered a pair last week from hanon and I was wondering do they give you tracking? it says i have to sign for the package so i would like to know when its gonna be here 

i ordered a pair last week from hanon and I was wondering do they give you tracking? it says i have to sign for the package so i would like to know when its gonna be here 

You should get an email once it has shipped. also check your spam folder too.

They ship Parcelforce. Once it gets to the US, they transfer it to the USPS and you can track there using the same tracking info

You should get an email once it has shipped. also check your spam folder too.

They ship Parcelforce. Once it gets to the US, they transfer it to the USPS and you can track there using the same tracking info
i ordered march 6 and emailed them on the 8th asking if there would be tracking. and still no response probably give them another day or 2 and try again. Thanks

First post and first pair of Flyknit Chukka's from inflammable.com
smile.gif
Nice first pair !!!!! Super clean....
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom