Flyknit Chukka Thread

Do you have the men's FSB? Could you take a comparison picture I'm about to return my men's FSB and get a women's if there is no difference :lol:

I had it but returned it before these came. In my opinion there is no difference the 8.5 women's fit better than 8 men's for me. My tts is 8.6

Ooh thanks, but I'm really trying to buy through NDC, for reasons haha.

Looked around and these fit TTS for the most part right? Only really heard about having to size down for the FSB ones. Ended up just grabbing a pair of the black white volt in my normal size, hopefully they fit fine
yea pretty much tts for chukkas. i'm 99.9% sure no one will fit TTS for FSB. i'm assuming black white volt is racers? those are pretty much the only flyknit where some people will size up by .5 because of the width.

yea pretty much tts for chukkas. i'm 99.9% sure no one will fit TTS for FSB. i'm assuming black white volt is racers? those are pretty much the only flyknit where some people will size up by .5 because of the width.
Cool, good to know. Glad I grabbed a true size then. And I meant the black/white/sail chukkas, don't know why I said volt. Thanks to the guy who posted on the restock for these chukkas!

Also for anyone looking to cop them, NDC shows OOS on a good amount of sizes, but I talked to a rep and he said they were still accepting phone orders and had some sizes left that were not shown available on NDC. So give them a call and place a phone order if you can't find your size on NDC

Last edited:
Damn those selling out quick
nthat.gif

My arch pretty hurts when wearing this chukka's

it's fine when i wear nike sb though, i guess my feet are not used to the arch support since i have high arch

anyone have the same problem with me ?

it's fine when i wear nike sb though, i guess my feet are not used to the arch support since i have high arch

I've never heard of such a thing.  Are you suggesting that nike SBs have better arch support?  I'm not sure about that. 

Last edited:

Hope this makes sense... It's not arch support, its lunarlon sole cushioning allowing your feet muscle to kind of work in areas it has not, like in standard/rigid insoles/outsoles. It's like walking on a mattress vs. walking on the floor for extended time. It's soft on your feet and joints on the mattress because the mattress is springy and gives, you never really have a ground feel, but your feet also kind of adjust for balancing. So if your feet have been so used to the rigid/solid outsoles/midsoles that keep your feet pretty flat while walking, it'll take several wears for you to adjust to lunarlon soles. When it does, its' pretty difficult to go back.

Last edited:

I've never heard of such a thing.  Are you suggesting that nike SBs have better arch support?  I'm not sure about that. 
i have doing some research using google
tongue.gif
so that nike sb didnt have an arch support, so my feet is evolving without an arch support

since i have never buy a proper Running Shoes since most proper Running Shoes have arch support

thats what i got when browse through google
roll.gif

Hope this makes sense... It's not arch support, its lunarlon sole cushioning allowing your feet muscle to kind of work in areas it has not, like in standard/rigid insoles/outsoles. It's like walking on a mattress vs. walking on the floor for extended time. It's soft on your feet and joints on the mattress because the mattress is springy and gives, you never really have a ground feel, but your feet also kind of adjust for balancing. So if your feet have been so used to the rigid/solid outsoles/midsoles that keep your feet pretty flat while walking, it'll take several wears for you to adjust to lunarlon soles. When it does, its' pretty difficult to go back.
Yes it is make sense, i hope my feet will be used to the lunarlon soon !!

Thanks
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom